Sorry I've been very busy but I'm going to restart my story. It's still going to be the same people and stuff I'm just restarting. Can u remind me who you were? Thanks :)

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can i be in your sstory 
Sure who do u want to be. It's about a girl being in the volturi

Jessie cullen said:
Can i be in your sstory 
Cool Nicole! I'm glad youre writing again :)
Lizzie!!!! And with Seth of course!!<3 I wanna be your sister <3 twin to be exact not identical though I have black brown hair vampire eyes I'm really white and I'm athletic<3 love you nikki glad your back
Sure Lizzie!!!! I MISSED U TOO

Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:
Lizzie!!!! And with Seth of course!!<3 I wanna be your sister <3 twin to be exact not identical though I have black brown hair vampire eyes I'm really white and I'm athletic<3 love you nikki glad your back
Email me '!!! Vampire_girl101597@yahoo.com

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Ok thanks

Email me '!!! Vampire_girl101597@yahoo.com

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH COLIE UR BACK!!!

Thanks Ronnie

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH COLIE UR BACK!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...