Hey guys!First of all ,thanks for taking time and reading this!I need some help..I was wondering if you know any actress/singer/model who has blue eyes and red hair?I'm looking for a girl who looks like that to portrait a character from a fanfic..These are some pics from deviantart( I'm so so sorry for posting them here,I know I shouldn't !) which (almost) portrait that character..So..uhm..Do you know any celebrity ( or just a normal girl with many pics of her,lol) who looks like that?

The girl from the first pic it's just perfect for that character but that's the only image I have with her so..

Please reply!

Thanks a lot,

xx

Tags: blue, eyes, fanfic, hair, help, red

Views: 890

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Adina, don't worry.  I know that you busy. I hope that the list was a little helpful!  When your project completed I would like to read it!

Adina said:

@Carmen, what can I say...Thank you so much!!

I'm sorry I couldn't reply to your earlier comment :(  I had some work to do and I forgot I still have some comments on this discussion!yeah,stupid me:(

Hey, I also found Danielle Panabaker (actress). But she has brown eyes..

awesome dude....!!!!:).

Alison Sudol, hope this helps, she is a very pretty woman, shes a singer tons of photos online

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...