Hi guys!

I saw last night something really weird dream, it was really a nightmare. I was chased and suddenly.....I saw Emmett beside me, and I was SO glad!! :D I shout: "Emmett!" He pulled me into his arms, and I remember his skin contact and I say; "I love you" and Emmett smiled at me.

Odd? ;))

Has anyone else had a dream about Twilight? Or the cast? I've seen sometimes dream about Robert/Edward and Carlisle/Peter. But this dream was SO lively.....that when I woke up I was wondering where I am. And the whole morning I had a silly grin on my face. :D

Comments are welcome, but please do not regarded me as odd. ;) I'm only a BIG Twilight fan. :D

Tags: Cullen, Twilight, dream

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow i dream something like that and it was with edward god i love him and rob but i feel for you i always dream that and always find myself smiling afterwards isnt it weird
OH YEAH definitley. I don't think its wierd i think i have had at least 12 dreams of Twilight stuff. And i was soo sad when i woke up because it WAS only just a dream...*sigh*! My one dream took place in my house and when i woke up i ran downstairs becasue in my dream i was hanging out with Rob and Kristen in my kitchen...i don't know what made me think of that but all i remember was waking up and really feeling sad becasue they weren't there to hang out with me...damn it! LOL
Yes i had a dream of meeting taylor and robert! I always have twilight dreams! I'm such a Twilight freak! :)
Great! So I'm not only one! :D But my dream......I was soooo sad when I woke up. I wish I see more Twilight dreams. :)

My Emmett. ;))

Oh trust me YOU ARE NOT ODD - are you kidding, that is a wonderful dream wow to be in a dream like that but with Edward! I have had dreams with Rob before but mines are weird - in my dreams he is in my life & we never talk just walk. One dream I had recently was that i was at work & i left work in a hurry & he was waiting outside my work standing infront of his car & as I was walking towards he was just smiling, like he does in the movies but I woke up right at the moment that I was about to go up to him. I only dream of Rob though, I have never dreamed of anybody else.
Hey, thanks Karla! :)

Hmm, maybe your dream meaning that Edward protects and considers after you, because often you don't talk about anything and you will be only walking together, maybe that means Edward goes by your side.
He will always be by your side. :DD

My favorite Cullen boys are Edward (number one) and Carlisle and Emmett. :D

-Every time I feel lonely, I think Edward. :D

-Every time I need a good friend beside me who makes me laugh, I think Emmett. (He is so funny) :D

-Every time I feel sick or I'm in hospital, I think Carlisle and I almost hear his comfoting words in my ears. "Everything is fine, everything is fine." :)

Karla Dolly said:
Oh trust me YOU ARE NOT ODD - are you kidding, that is a wonderful dream wow to be in a dream like that but with Edward! I have had dreams with Rob before but mines are weird - in my dreams he is in my life & we never talk just walk. One dream I had recently was that i was at work & i left work in a hurry & he was waiting outside my work standing infront of his car & as I was walking towards he was just smiling, like he does in the movies but I woke up right at the moment that I was about to go up to him. I only dream of Rob though, I have never dreamed of anybody else.
Thanks yeah you are right maybe because I love him so much he is my protector in my dreams. Wouldn't it be nice to meet someone like him - to look after me. Aww how I wish Edward was real.
When I feel lonely I also think of Edward :-) maybe thats why I dream of him too.

Thank you!
Ha ha. Don't worry you're not the only one to have Twiligh related dreams. I've had a dream where Emmett left Rosalie for me. :) And then I also had a dream where I was Bella. And then I had a dream where I was in the EC movie. And I had a dream featuring BD the movie (but I don't really remember it.) And I had another dream (to shorten it a bit so I don't have to type it out) I was making out w/a guy in the front seat of his car WHILE he was STILL driving. And the only explanation my friends and I could come up w/was that he was a vampire. And I made the mistake of telling my friends & they like to tease me about that one. And these are only the dreams I can remember now. Us weirdos need to stick together!
Hahahaa! :D You said it. OMG, Twilight is my whole life, and my Cullen boys.....love them! :D

Pennybug Cullen said:
Ha ha. Don't worry you're not the only one to have Twiligh related dreams. I've had a dream where Emmett left Rosalie for me. :) And then I also had a dream where I was Bella. And then I had a dream where I was in the EC movie. And I had a dream featuring BD the movie (but I don't really remember it.) And I had another dream (to shorten it a bit so I don't have to type it out) I was making out w/a guy in the front seat of his car WHILE he was STILL driving. And the only explanation my friends and I could come up w/was that he was a vampire. And I made the mistake of telling my friends & they like to tease me about that one. And these are only the dreams I can remember now. Us weirdos need to stick together!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...