i am really crazy about Robert pattinson i love all his movies and music he does like"let me sign" he sings in Twilight when edward and bella fall in love they call it fall in love with the lamb so Robert pattinson should stay being a good actor he is the best person in the whole wide world

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too! I LOVE Robert! I love his eyes, his smile, everything! :) He is like a sunshine in my life. *lol*

i love him so much im obssesed i love him so much i love him with all my heart every one that knows me knows how much i love him im so glad their is some one out there just like me and i found alot of them here i love robert pattinson
love the pic

Isabella Marie Cullen said:
Me too! I LOVE Robert! I love his eyes, his smile, everything! :) He is like a sunshine in my life. *lol*

That man is the reason for my existence xD He will be the death of me. <3
I LOVE Robert Pattinson just as much as all of you guys!!
One whole side of my bedroom wall is practically with posters of him!
I just love to open my eyes every morning I wake up and have him be the first thing I see!
i just love him
i love eveythng about him i wish in real life he would b mine someday.....
I dont think crazy or obsessed cover how i feel for Robert i have no words!! He is beautiful and he takes my breath away and always will!! I love you Robert Pattinson forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxx
I am obsessed with Rob!! Totally and compleately!! He's such a great actor,singer and a wonderful person. A real sweetheart.He's totally georgous too. Love his smile and his beautiful blue eyes. When u see his picts it seems as if he's looking right at u.Like your the only one that exists. And when u see that crooked smile u can't help but smile back. He's irrasistable. He's a nice guy unlike most in Hollywood he is not changed by the whole fame thing. He's never changed. He's the same person he was before Twilight and he'll be exactly the same after it. It will not define him and hopefully with his upcoming projects he will be taken seriously. And if he get's a nomanation next year for wfe he will be taken more seriously. We Rob fans know that he's fantastic but to the rest of the world he still has to prove himself. Hopefully we wont have to wait long. Love ya Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:

Robertfanxxxx said:
I dont think crazy or obsessed cover how i feel for Robert i have no words!! He is beautiful and he takes my breath away and always will!! I love you Robert Pattinson forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxx
Me too I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like him to I seen all is movies love his hair, eyes, accent and his acting
ikr he is so sexy and his british accent
I'm right there with u!!<3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...