I think I'm going to stop my stories because only two or three people read them and their just filling up space. Maybe I will start another story later but for right now their little miracle and die for me is over. I'm sorry 

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm sorry guys but no one else is reading them and I feel like their just unwanted and is taking up space!!!
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WWWWWHHHHYYYYYY WWWWWOOORRRRLLLDDDD WWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Wow seriously Nicole. 3 people commented on my story and I put it up like 2 WEEKS AGO!!!!! U get a lot of comments and u should be happy. 
Why do you even care how many people comment. You should be grateful for the feedback you get, even if it's one person. Sometimes people don't see them, maybe they can't comment because they're electronic device is acting up. Not many people read my stories but I'm not complaining. I'm just chilling like "you're loss lol because my story is awesome and feedback is nice but I like it and that's what matters."

Olivia Cullen said:
Wow seriously Nicole. 3 people commented on my story and I put it up like 2 WEEKS AGO!!!!! U get a lot of comments and u should be happy. 
I know I just felt like I needed to start something new sense more ppl are on here!! 

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
Why do you even care how many people comment. You should be grateful for the feedback you get, even if it's one person. Sometimes people don't see them, maybe they can't comment because they're electronic device is acting up. Not many people read my stories but I'm not complaining. I'm just chilling like "you're loss lol because my story is awesome and feedback is nice but I like it and that's what matters."

Olivia Cullen said:
For get it I hate this.

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Olivia Cullen said:
Olivia why can't u just chill out?!?! U shouldn't say things like that because for instance, the comment thing acts retarded sometimes when I want to comment, so u shouldn't judge ppl cuz of it

Olivia Cullen said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...