I wants to start a discussion about RPATS and KSTEW, what is going on with them! Are they together, not together, what is going on? And what about Alice and Jasper? THink they have a real romance?

I am stuck wondering constantly about what is going on with my beuatiful Rpatz. I mean, what has Kristen done to him? HEs hot and has money, and has that gourgeous accent, what else can a women want? And you just know that he is the lovey dovey type. And  what about our friends Alice and Jasper? Think they have an off screen romance blooming? Come on, I want detials, tell me what you think or what you have read please? From ALL over the world!!!

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kristen cheated on Robert with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. They split, but are back together again, and hopefully everything is past and done and we can move on.
As for Ashely Greene and Jackson Rathborne, they're not together. Jackson has a cute baby son with his girlfriend, he was born last year.

Yea, I knew she cheated on him with the Director of SWATH, but despite that the movie was awesome! I hope they have moved past it and she treats him right bc he just seems like such a sweet loving guy? Didnt they REALLY get married?

I dont know but maybe haha who knows. They're really private

yea, i guess i would be to if i were them, but i would do anything to trade places with kristen any day! LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...