I was bitten by Goodnight Juliet! New twiband for twifans!!

...so I was on myspace today, and I came across this song on someone's page. IT BLEW MY MIND!!
It's called "Lets Never Die" by Goodnight Juliet. They are a new up and coming band that is trying to get their song into "new moon" or "eclipse". I for one am going to do all I can to support them in their campaign! They not only deserve to be in the movie, but the movie deserves to have their song in it!

I know that I would love to hear more from this band..so please check them out and support them by spreading the word to every twilight fan you know!

their url is:

myspace.com/goodnightjulietband

thanks!!

P.S. I can GUARANTEE that they will be the next biggest band!! Aaaannnd...they're really nice people! They talk to all their fans and treat them like best friends! I love these guys!

Thanks for getting the word out..I'm going to support them! :D

Tags: bands, die, eclipse, goodnight, juliet, lets, moon, music, never, new, More…twilight

Views: 17

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree! Goodnight Juliet is Amazing! They do treat everyone like they are best friends forever and its amazing :) So down to earth from the first to the last one you greet! They are amazing!
hey my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/simplemindedwitch :) Feel free to add me
Omg..I love this band!!!!! The song is on my myspace!!! add me on myspace too: www.myspace.com/shopaholic120404

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...