if someone offered you 20 thousand dollars or a chance 2 meet robert pattinson whoch would you choose?

I would choose the money. I love love robert but money is magicial.

Tags: money, robert

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the money because with $$ i can go and meet him on my own! :P
WOW.. THATS A HARD ONE... BUT IM GONNA HAVE TO GO WITH THE MONEY.. AND THEN PAY TO MEET HIM PRIVATELY.. YA=YA;)) HOWS THAT!!! LOL:))
$20,000 or meet Rob? probably the money. I prefer Edward over Rob. Now if he was portraying Edward when we met, then I would have to really rethink my choice.
20 grand baby!!!!! sry but rob u just dont fascinate me the way edward does. (i know same person) but rob just bugs me, sometimes. still team edward 4ev though!!!
i would take the money... and fly over to where ever he was staying, and meet him then (:
i would take the 20 000 then pay to meet emmett and then give the rest to my family tbh :) xx
20 grand cuz then yu can use that money 2 meet himm . so yu get as good deall . = )
i wud choose the money cos then i cud use it to buy a ticket to the new moon premier and the plane ticket (cos i live in the UK). Love love rob but if i go to the new moon premier i wud hopefully b able 2 see lots of the twilight cast insted of just rob!!!! yes....hmmm.....thts a very gd idea if only i had 20 thousand dollars lol!
20000 dollars, definitely. With that money, you could do a lot more that improves your own life. Meeting rob doesn't seem that important anymore, if I think of that.
omg!!! i would totally meet rob! i would take pics and make him kiss me and take pics of that! its my life dream!
Its a hard choice but it will have to be the money. Love rob to bits but I would have to skip him for the cash.
idk
that a hard one
i mean i need the money but.... i would love to meet him he seems like a cool person but maybe i can just go ahead and get the money and then use that money to see him wherever he can be filming or signing autographs or w.e

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...