If u were Bella and had a choice between Jacob and Edward...

If you were Bella and had a choice between Jacob and Edward Who would YOU pick?? Why?

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EDWARD!!!!forever...
i would definitely choose edwardd.. i don't know jacob is just a friend (a hot friend btw) but i like edward more.. he's just the perfect guy!
With out a doubt Edward cause hes HOT, he sparkles in the sunlight, hes strong & OH did I mention that hes HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edward
Jacob because I wuldnt have to change for him but i admit being a vamp sounds really cool but definatly jacob hes hotter too(=

For Bella, there is only Edward. Nothing else comes close.

And since it's her story, I don't know if I can pick for her.

But if I were in her shoes, yes Edward all the way.

Edward !!!!!!!!
That's easy Edward. Jacob has his moments where he bugs the hell out of me. I wouldn't even be able to be around him long enough for anything to develop/happen to make it a "choice."

EDWARD!  All the way! Absolutely no question about it.  :) Edward Edward Edward Edward Edward 4Ever! :D :D

Edward n edward n edward ONLY....no one is comparable to 'em....luv him soooooo much <3<3<3
EDWARD ALL THE WAY!! :)) his a man! Romantic, caring.... charming .... sexy. Wow! Yeah Jacob is fit if u like that sort of thing. Edward is beautiful!!
Well you only have to look at what name I chose to see that my choice would be Jacob. Edward is more like a drug or a compulsion which is good for a while but does not last forever. Friendship however can be built upon and can last forever. So though it isn't so romantic, I would choose Jacob.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...