If you could ask Robert one question face to face, what would it be ?

I would like to ask him what is his Favourite music /band.

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if he has a thing for kristen!!!
I would ask him to marry me.
I would ask him when it was rumored that if he had asked to marry Kristen Stewart a night on the set of New Moon and he said he had done so was it true or just was rehearsing the final scene of New Moon?
I would ask him if he had a little tiny crush on Hayley from Paramore when they were doing that first interview during the Twilight promotion. The "Artist on Artist" interview. You can tell he is a warm person, but he seemed kind of into her:)
When he is teasing her about how she says "here," because he likes her accent... cute.
I totally agree with you he really did seem like he liked her didn't he !! Lucky girl , being able to sit down and chat with Rob !

kathryn Petretti said:
I would ask him if he had a little tiny crush on Hayley from Paramore when they were doing that first interview during the Twilight promotion. The "Artist on Artist" interview. You can tell he is a warm person, but he seemed kind of into her:)
When he is teasing her about how she says "here," because he likes her accent... cute.
To add on to my previous Hayley comment, I was just watching Twilight with the commentary on last night and Rob mentions Hayley! He is talking about Garden Burgers vs. Veggie Bugers (for whatever reason), and he says "Hayley, from Paramore, was just talking about Garden Burgers the other day!" and Kristen goes, "and what did she SAY about Garden Burgers?" in this very suggestive voice.
He was totally into her.
what your favourite thing to do by himself.

Beause Kristen and Robert are together and are in love and happy, i would ask Robert to be my friend and let me be involved in his life i would be more than happy i would be over the moon if he said yes, i would be more than lucky and i would be grateful.<3

I would ask for his number too!!!!

Emma Cullen said:
I would ask him if I could get his number;)<33
I would LOVE to ask him if he would MARRY ME !!!!!!!!! And I would LOVE for him to say YESSSSSS !!!!!!!!
Marry me?? Kiss me?? Treat me like Edward does Bella?(; <3 
Will u marry me?!?lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...