If you could change/re-write one scene in the Twilight Saga books what would it be?

I see stories posted on this forum that people made up but I thought it would be cool to see what people would change in the books if they could. It would be interesting to see the twists and spins fans would put on the story. (Of COURSE, the saga is perfect so nobody get upset. This is just for fun!) Give suggestions or write (re-write)your own scene!!

Views: 22

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I thought it would be fun to put my own twist on the bedroom scene from chapter 20 (nobody get upset- I think the scene is perfect as is) and I admit I got a little carried away, but I thought what if that scene was "the scene" rather than on the honeymoon.Well, we'll see what you think.My story follows the line below

All I could think about was seeing Edward again , he was out hunting and he was to be back soon ......

I tried to think of things to do around the house to keep my mind occupied in his absence but that was nearly impossible. No matter what I did something familiar about him would trip my memory and I would be daydreaming again. I kept mulling over the conversation we had the other night about "protecting my virtue" and trying to think up clever ways to get out of our compromise, but I knew it would be futile and he would find some other way to rationalize against it.

I heard the door open downstairs
"Bella?"
He walked up the stairs to his room where I sat, legs folded on the floor, trying to look non-nonchalant and busy as I pretended to read one of the many books piled in his tidy room.

"Hello love." his satin voice filled the entire room.
I immediately forgot my carefully planned argument as he walked over and scooped me off the floor effortlessly and sat me in his lap on the black leather sofa against the window.

The rest of his family wouldn't be back from hunting for at least another day, and we had the whole house to ourselves. The scattered light from the setting sun danced on his face and gave his buttery eyes a new glow. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead and I snuggled my face into his neck.

“I missed you” I said while my lips grazed up his neck and under his ear.
“I know how you feel,” he replied. “I can’t stand it when I have to leave you. I stayed close this time.”

He pulled my face up so he could kiss me on the lips. This was not the usual tender yet careful kiss he usually made himself adhere to. This kiss had a similar longing that his kisses last night had to them.

Without thinking, and caught up like I usually was when he put any type of persuasion behind his kissing, I tucked my legs, which had been resting out beside him on the couch up under me and quickly positioned myself facing him with one leg on either side of him.

He sucked his breath in sharply and grabbed me tightly by both arms, and I knew his super-self control would kick in and my last attempt to sway him from his seldom faltering morality would be in vain. My mind reeled and desperately I wished I had paid more attention to those sexy iconic actresses who could easily seduce any man they desired with no more than a look, but I had mostly ended up embarrassed and switched to another channel. Now, here I was with no idea how to be sexy and I couldn’t tell if it was my insecurity, my hormones, or that I was pressed up against Edward’s perfect icy body that was making me tremble. I knew by now it was pointless to even try push this issue any further, especially after our agreement we made last night, but I couldn't help the same feeling of disappointment and rejection was over me again.

I felt my face growing hot. How many times had I blushed in the last 12 hours I wondered? Defeated I stared down at his chest fighting back the flood of tears I could feel forming.
“I’m sorry.” I whispered.
When I looked up to meet his eyes his expression wasn’t scolding as I had expected. He didn’t say a word. He just continued to look down at me with the same expression. His perfect face was smooth but some strong emotion was burning behind his eyes. He continued to study my face, looking from my eyes down to my lips, and back up to my eyes again.
“Please don’t push me away.” I pleaded quietly.
Suddenly the careful pretense of his expression fell and his eyes began to smolder through me. He let go of my arms and pulled me closer to him. His gaze searched my face lingering on my eyes, my lips. His hands moved down to my waist to my legs as he took in the way I was sitting on him.
“You have no idea how hard it is for me to say no to you when I’m with you like this.” He whispered in my ear. “You are depleting any self-control I have left in me.”

I put both my hands on each side of his face and slowly let them fall down to his neck and traced down the front of him feeling the shape of his perfect chest under his shirt. He closed his eyes tight and his breathing started becoming uneven. I leaned and kissed him softly but firmly and his lips parted and his sweet breath washed over me.
“Please let us just try. I will marry you, I promise, but right now this is all I want. I can’t think of anything else when I’m with you. I’ve never wanted anything more in my life. Please, Edward.”
I was tangling my arms around his neck now. My words tumbled out so fast I barely knew if I was making sense.

His hands slowly ran back up from my legs, up my ribs to my shoulders, down my arms and to my face. He locked his lips with my mine fiercely and with one fluid motion he picked me up off the couch and moved us over to the bed.
“You have to tell me if I hurt you. I don’t how much of myself I’ll be able to control.” He pleaded.
“Okay.” I promised.

I could see the concern in his eyes but he gave in with a low moan that sounded like a mix between surrender and pure excitement. He laid me on my back and started kissing me in a way he never had before. His lips had an urgency and seriousness they never had in the past. He moved his lips down to my throat as I undid the buttons on the front of his shirt and pushed myself against him.

My hands moved down his cold chest to his stomach and he shuddered slightly at my warm touch. He sat up to take his shirt off and I let out a small gasp at how perfect his body was. He bent down and pulled me up softly by my wrists so I was sitting up, and very slowly pulled my sweater over my head. He laid me back down and took his time with the rest of my clothes, removing each item carefully and kissing every part of me as he went along. I had no idea what this would be like but it was every bit as perfect as I expected it to be. Even the chill of his touch was appealing. Every thing was a mix of passion and tenderness. His fingers knotted in my hair, as he gripped my body tightly, pulling me against him, on top of him and back again. I was lost in his scent, his beauty, his strength. It was so mesmerizing seeing this other side of him, uninhibited, no restraint as he let go of himself, of his fears of hurting me. He was so strong and so gentle at the same time proving that we could exist together in moments like this………
If I could change one scene it would be in New Moon and when Bella is yelling at Jacob about everything and when he says I'm sorry and walks away I would of made her say "fine just leave, but your not the first to shatter me" the he still walks away and she passes out and Jake catches her in time and he brings her into the house and she can faintly hear what there saying but they don't know it and Sam starts asking what happens and Jake tells him about the your not the first to hurt me and then Sam tells him about how she loved the Cullens than Bella wakes up crying runs to her truck and writes suicide notes for Charlie, Renee, and Jacob and leaves them at the front door and she told them how she was killing herself, which was to drive her truck off the cliffs, and Jake stops her and tells her that he is a wolf and then everything continues as it would. That is my twist, tell me what you think!
Bellalove said:
I thought it would be fun to put my own twist on the bedroom scene from chapter 20 (nobody get upset- I think the scene is perfect as is) and I admit I got a little carried away, but I thought what if that scene was "the scene" rather than on the honeymoon.Well, we'll see what you think.My story follows the line below

All I could think about was seeing Edward again , he was out hunting and he was to be back soon ......

I tried to think of things to do around the house to keep my mind occupied in his absence but that was nearly impossible. No matter what I did something familiar about him would trip my memory and I would be daydreaming again. I kept mulling over the conversation we had the other night about "protecting my virtue" and trying to think up clever ways to get out of our compromise, but I knew it would be futile and he would find some other way to rationalize against it.

"Bella?"
He walked up the stairs to his room where I sat, legs folded on the floor, trying to look non-nonchalant and busy as I pretended to read one of the many books piled in his tidy room.

I immediately forgot my carefully planned argument as he walked over and scooped me off the floor effortlessly and sat me in his lap on the black leather sofa against the window.

The rest of his family wouldn't be back from hunting for at least another day, and we had the whole house to ourselves. The scattered light from the setting sun danced on his face and gave his buttery eyes a new glow. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead and I snuggled my face into his neck.

“I know how you feel,” he replied. “I can’t stand it when I have to leave you. I stayed close this time.”

He pulled my face up so he could kiss me on the lips. This was not the usual tender yet careful kiss he usually made himself adhere to. This kiss had a similar longing that his kisses last night had to them.

Without thinking, and caught up like I usually was when he put any type of persuasion behind his kissing, I tucked my legs, which had been resting out beside him on the couch up under me and quickly positioned myself facing him with one leg on either side of him.

He sucked his breath in sharply and grabbed me tightly by both arms, and I knew his super-self control would kick in and my last attempt to sway him from his seldom faltering morality would be in vain. My mind reeled and desperately I wished I had paid more attention to those sexy iconic actresses who could easily seduce any man they desired with no more than a look, but I had mostly ended up embarrassed and switched to another channel. Now, here I was with no idea how to be sexy and I couldn’t tell if it was my insecurity, my hormones, or that I was pressed up against Edward’s perfect icy body that was making me tremble. I knew by now it was pointless to even try push this issue any further, especially after our agreement we made last night, but I couldn't help the same feeling of disappointment and rejection was over me again.

I felt my face growing hot. How many times had I blushed in the last 12 hours I wondered? Defeated I stared down at his chest fighting back the flood of tears I could feel forming.
When I looked up to meet his eyes his expression wasn’t scolding as I had expected. He didn’t say a word. He just continued to look down at me with the same expression. His perfect face was smooth but some strong emotion was burning behind his eyes. He continued to study my face, looking from my eyes down to my lips, and back up to my eyes again.
Suddenly the careful pretense of his expression fell and his eyes began to smolder through me. He let go of my arms and pulled me closer to him. His gaze searched my face lingering on my eyes, my lips. His hands moved down to my waist to my legs as he took in the way I was sitting on him.
“You have no idea how hard it is for me to say no to you when I’m with you like this.” He whispered in my ear. “You are depleting any self-control I have left in me.”

I put both my hands on each side of his face and slowly let them fall down to his neck and traced down the front of him feeling the shape of his perfect chest under his shirt. He closed his eyes tight and his breathing started becoming uneven. I leaned and kissed him softly but firmly and his lips parted and his sweet breath washed over me.
“Please let us just try. I will marry you, I promise, but right now this is all I want. I can’t think of anything else when I’m with you. I’ve never wanted anything more in my life. Please, Edward.”
I was tangling my arms around his neck now. My words tumbled out so fast I barely knew if I was making sense.

His hands slowly ran back up from my legs, up my ribs to my shoulders, down my arms and to my face. He locked his lips with my mine fiercely and with one fluid motion he picked me up off the couch and moved us over to the bed.
“You have to tell me if I hurt you. I don’t how much of myself I’ll be able to control.” He pleaded.
“Okay.” I promised.

I could see the concern in his eyes but he gave in with a low moan that sounded like a mix between surrender and pure excitement. He laid me on my back and started kissing me in a way he never had before. His lips had an urgency and seriousness they never had in the past. He moved his lips down to my throat as I undid the buttons on the front of his shirt and pushed myself against him.

My hands moved down his cold chest to his stomach and he shuddered slightly at my warm touch. He sat up to take his shirt off and I let out a small gasp at how perfect his body was. He bent down and pulled me up softly by my wrists so I was sitting up, and very slowly pulled my sweater over my head. He laid me back down and took his time with the rest of my clothes, removing each item carefully and kissing every part of me as he went along. I had no idea what this would be like but it was every bit as perfect as I expected it to be. Even the chill of his touch was appealing. Every thing was a mix of passion and tenderness. His fingers knotted in my hair, as he gripped my body tightly, pulling me against him, on top of him and back again. I was lost in his scent, his beauty, his strength. It was so mesmerizing seeing this other side of him, uninhibited, no restraint as he let go of himself, of his fears of hurting me. He was so strong and so gentle at the same time proving that we could exist together in moments like this………

I must say "bellalove" you did that secne damn good, I like how you stayed with, how in the books, there wasn't tmi, even though 99% of us would love for it to go x rated. You added just enough, I wouldn't be mad if you went futher, that made me blush, thanks for your addition!
All i have to say is WOW "bellalove"thats good,I like how you stayed close to how it is in the book i love how you put some thought in it when your talking abought him takeing Bellas clothes off.Sounds like thats how Edward would do it.Your wording is so good verry nice job.
Wow! Thanks so much for the compliments. I just started writing and kept going. I am glad it made someone blush:) I'd love to hear some ideas about other scenes people would like for inspiration. I had fun writing that one!!
I think it would be cool that in breaking dawn, when Bella finds out she can spread her shield, she suggest to Edward that maybe he could put his thoughts into someone else's head and everyone is like OMG!!! I never thought of that, and he ends up being able to do it! That would be cool and sense your soo good at righting close to how everyone would talk and I wondered if you could do something with that or maybe like what happens when Renesme (I know I spelled that wrong) is big enough to go to high school with the cullens, does Jacob come with them to High school, do they try to make friends or they keep to them selves? Idk but I think you would do good with those...

Bellalove said:
Wow! Thanks so much for the compliments. I just started writing and kept going. I am glad it made someone blush:) I'd love to hear some ideas about other scenes people would like for inspiration. I had fun writing that one!!
Woo it getting hot in here gotta open the window ...................... Right I'm back amazing if I could blush I would hehe it incredible congratulations ... X

Scarlet Isabella said:
Bellalove said:

"Bella?"

“Okay.” I promised.

I must say "bellalove" you did that secne damn good, I like how you stayed with, how in the books, there wasn't tmi, even though 99% of us would love for it to go x rated. You added just enough, I wouldn't be mad if you went futher, that made me blush, thanks for your addition!
If I could change a scene I always thought what if when renesmee bit Jacob he become half werewolf half vampire and then jacob bit renesmee and she become half werewolfe half vampire think im thinking more into the future but i think thats an ok idea :) haha a sparkling werewolf ooh yeah ...

Mrs Cullen said:
Woo it getting hot in here gotta open the window ...................... Right I'm back amazing if I could blush I would hehe it incredible congratulations ... X

Scarlet Isabella said:
Bellalove said:

"Bella?"

“Okay.” I promised.

ii would ree-write the endinq of Breakinq Dawn . && have the Volturi && the Cullens fiqht . a little at least
Breaking Dawn- the fight scene with the volturi. I think there should have been more of a fight like there was with the newborns. I was very disappointed with that part of the book

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...