IF you could choose anyone of the vampires in this series to be your partner, who would you choose???

Hey,
I would defiantly choose Edward because he is absolutely Perfect!! But maybe Jasper, hmmm really hard! But if you could choose, who would it be??
Thanks xx

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

edward of course love him
hmm good thread. but defiantly alice!
Edward of course! I love him forever! My own dear Edward. :DD

But vampires who's I would have to be my (best)friend(s), I would choose Alice and Emmett. And Jasper is really nice too. :)

OMG, EDWARD, for sure.
Team Edward Always

Jasper, of course! I'm hoping to find somebody EXACTLY like him (in both looks and personality) someday... What? It's possible, right? This is a big world, there has to be someone like him.
If I had my way, Yes I would choose Edward. But the thing about being someones partner is the ability to be compatible with that person. i've never been in a relationship, but I do know how one functions. But yes, I would choose Edward without a doubt.
I think Edward is absolutly the hottest vampire but to be my partner I'd choose Carlisle because he and I are more compatible.
Well I'm going to be different. I like Benjamin of the Egyptain Coven (from the book, not big on the actor they cast for him though). But of the main Cullen men I like Carlisle actually.
EDWARD OFCOURSE. LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasper. Alice as best friend. =)
I would choose Edward because I like how he is so protective. His personality is what really makes him sexy!
EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!He is just perfect!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...