IF you could choose anyone of the vampires in this series to be your partner, who would you choose???

Hey,
I would defiantly choose Edward because he is absolutely Perfect!! But maybe Jasper, hmmm really hard! But if you could choose, who would it be??
Thanks xx

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would definitely chose Edward & JUST EDWARD - I love him, he is perfect in everyway!
Edward definatly....... He is perfect!!!!!!
Edward definatly....... He is perfect!!!!!!
He is sweet and we would b super compatible...
Team Edward all the way!!!!
No question for me, Edward is the ultimate partner/mate.He's absolutely loyal (something I've never found), totally dedicated to the relationship, protective, and be Eclipse learned to be much less possessive. That to me is ideal. I'd also love to be part of the entire Cullen clan. They definitely believe in all for one and one for all! Ohhhhh to have a 'sister' 'best friend' like Alice! Hmmmmm! The story is such an incredible, ultimate love story it's no wonder it appeals to so many ages. I'm a grandmother and have read the books 6 times!
I would definitely choose EDWARD CULLEN
loveee him<3<3<3<3
EDWARD LOVE HIM SO MUCH BUT JASPER IS CUTE AND MISTERIOUS
Riley :D I love him
Edward or Emmett hard to chose but i think Emmett
I will choose edward :) ever since I watched the movie , I dreamed of him :)))))
<3~Edward Anthony Masen Cullen~<3 OR Carlisle Cullen :3
Edward
i would pick Emmett cuz he is really hott haha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...