IF you could choose anyone of the vampires in this series to be your partner, who would you choose???

Hey,
I would defiantly choose Edward because he is absolutely Perfect!! But maybe Jasper, hmmm really hard! But if you could choose, who would it be??
Thanks xx

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Edward or Alice. Edward is my heart, and Alice is my BFF. lmao.
Miss.MARY ALICE BRANDON CULLEN !! LOVE HER
Edward
EDWARD OF COURSE...
Edward... or Alec <3
I think Emmett.  While Edward and Bella's love story is amazing, he is too serious for me.  Emmett reminds me of my hubby :)
of course i would choose Edward, i love him, so passionate, and bevoted....but if i couldn't have him..i would want Emmett...love the stong, and muscles type tooo.....ughhh this shouldn't be that hard....EDWARD....LOL

I would choose Edward, definitely him!!!! Because he is PERFECT. Every girl's dream man!!! :D

I mean just look at him!!!!!!! Who wouldn't want him <3

Jasper he is sexy and mysterious.

i would go with Jacob

It would be between Edward or Emmett. I love them both!!
Alice-absolutely.She is adorable(both her looks and her personality) and she's sweet. And she can stop me from doing anything stupid before I do it lol.Oh,and maybe she can help me choose winning lottery numbers.Then I would have the perfect woman AND money lol(j/k)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...