If you got the chance to be in Twilight but you could only be Alice or Rosalie who would you be?

I want to know cause I was thinking about this the other day. Please let me know.

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be Rosalie, because Emmett is way hot!!! Well actually Kellan is hot, hopefully Kellan will look a little bit more like Kellan instead of Emmett in New Moon!
LOL, that's awesome! love it

Mona08 said:
Probably Rosalie due to my height and I can play a b@tch pretty well. lol
i WOULD BE ALICE BECAUSE SHE IS SO FUN AND NICE!!!!!!!!!!
i would be alice, she's so much happier than rose
i would be alice !! cuz i am hyperactive like her xD
Alice!! She's so much nicer than Rose and she can see the future. What wouldn't be nice about that. And Jasper isn't a bad perk either
Ermmm... Probably Alice. She's such a fun character, she's gorgeous, she's funny, she's sweet, she's kind, she's generous, she's got an amazing fashion sense (I need one, haha) Plus she can see the future ;) So I would pick her. But Rosalie is a good character with a lot of history, it would be cool to play her but i think Alice would be more fun :D xoxo
Alice, cause she's so sweet and eveyone loves her!! It would also be cool to be able to see the future.
What else have to say!!??anyway the pic speaks for me....:)

Remedee said:

I would Totally be Alice shes so awesome and I would love to see the future lol!!!
TEAM ALICE xoxo
I think between the two I would Alice because she's more nicer than Rosalie
Alice because she very pretty, has visions and is very polite and seems very kewl
Alice because she very pretty, has visions and is very polite and seems very kewl

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...