Okey, IF you saw Robert Pattinson what you would like to say to him? Once you get yourself back up after fainting. ;) What thoughts you would have then?

--> I would probably be like: "OMG! It's Robert!" and I would need supplemental oxygen. *lol* I would like to say to him how much I admire him, and how cute, adorable, gorgeous and sweet person hi is. And of course: I love you! Can I have yours signature and picture with you? And hug him tight! ;)

Tags: Pattinson, Rob, Robert

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me: omg....do you have a light....(as i scramble for the box i bought just for this occassion)i think i lost my lighter and i dont know where the nearest store is
Rob: ummm...yea...here, but there is a store right behind you.

i already have it planned out! yup
Omg I would freak out...but i am not one of those girls who would scream at the top of their lungs i am the one who would stand there SPEECHLESS and lose my train of thought!!! **just like Bella** LOL! I would give him a HUGE hug ask him for his autograph in one of my twilight books (or on something i have with me) and ask someone to take a picture of me and him together...i always carry some sort of camera with me i don't know why but i do. You can tell i have thought about this before...oh well i admit i am ROBSESSED!
will u be my baby daddy? and u really should stop smoking it is no sexy.
i might as well take the opportunity to hug him tight..maybe kiss him lol..
i would probably tell him how much he has become my inspiration,,and how much i LOVE him..
i would look Hot & try to contain myself & ignore him for a while, it will def. get his attention lol but if i have 10 seconds. oh what wouldnt i do. i dont even know truthfully. what ever happens happens. but i would def. be looking hot! lol

After: Mmmffm pppamm ddddmm and hyperventilating slightly I'd probably ask him to marry me. OR if I was feeling exceptionally stable and calm I would attempt at being witty and 'not like all the other fans' in a desperate hope that he'd ask me for coffee.

haha thats great

Ashley Gaskins said:
Me: omg....do you have a light....(as i scramble for the box i bought just for this occassion)i think i lost my lighter and i dont know where the nearest store is
Rob: ummm...yea...here, but there is a store right behind you.

i already have it planned out! yup
mhm sooo you're Robert Pattinson woow ......and i don't think anything else would come out of my mouth the next 30mins just to exited ..haha
i love you would be the 1st words out my mouth lol the 2nd would be damn u r the finess man i ever seen lol the next would be i'm married and sorry for stolking u lol then run and hide lol yup he'll think i'm crazy for sure lol best thing to do keep would be to keep my mouth shut and smile a goofy smile lol
 damn

laquever said:
i love you would be the 1st words out my mouth lol the 2nd would be damn u r the finess man i ever seen lol the next would be i'm married and sorry for stolking u lol then run and hide lol yup he'll think i'm crazy for sure lol best thing to do keep would be to keep my mouth shut and smile a goofy smile lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...