If you were a vampire, what powers do you want to have☺

For Example:

POWER:Future Seeing

REASON:Because you'll never know what will happen to the future and another reason that I picked is because Alice has that power because Alice is my favorite character in the series so that's why I picked future seeing as my power if I'm a vampire.

USES: For example you want to know what is your grade in your test you will use your powers to figure out your grade in your exam.

THAT'S HOW EASY IT IS
☻☻

Tags: alice, cullen, twilight, vampire

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Power: Mind Reading

Reason: Because I always wanted to know exactly what people are thinking. Also, if I knew someone like Alice, I could see what she sees in the future just by reading her mind. Oh, Edward is my favourite character in the book. :)

Uses: To use my power to get a glimpse of other people's powers. And to see what my enemies are thinking.

-Chrissy ♣
POWER: wishful thinking

REASON: because I want everything to go on my way. :D. i think this is Siobhan's special abillity right :D

USES: I have lots of problems in school. i want to use my power for that and other purposes to :D
flight,seduction, or invisibility.haha! really cool.
it's ok if it is not in twilight
just make up your own
do ur own thing ok?
I'm selfish...I would want 3 powers...invisibility, mindreading and being able to tell the future!
Power: Thought manipulation (Making people think what you want them to)
Reason: Um.... Making enemies/parents think what you want them to think
Uses: Getting out of detentions.
POWERS: Mind reading, See the future, can produce flames from the thin air, Can travel to the future or back to the past!!!

Reason: I think it's really2 cool!!

Uses: mind reading, cause I could hear the answers of my exam from the others or teachers thought ;), see the fture if I wanted to know my grade in my exam! can produce flames frm the thin air coz, i think it's more powerfull than jane's power and I hope it's more powerfull than benjamin's, too. can travel the time because if I wanted to make up the mistakes I'd done in the past, I could warn my family if The Volturi planning to visit, or I can go to the future and watch new moon!! hhhahhahaa
i would foresight, telepathic, and controlling emotions
POWER:i would love to have the power of moving and stoping things with my mind it will be really cool to have that

REASON:cause is cool

USES:in case of a fight i don't have to move ,and also if they throw something at me like sharp knifes i could just stop them with my mind

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...