Please tell me soon , reviews are invited !

It releases late in my country ! Please tell me how was it , spoilers are invited :D

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Apoorva
You are really just going to spoil everything for yourself with a discussion like this!! LOL
Saw it last night & let me tell you...It is AWESOME!!!
I really dont wanna give to much away...
But its the best movie by far!!!
The actors really outdid themselves!!
The chemisty in the movie is amazing!!!
Cant wait to go & see it again!!!
i saw it at midnight and i love it im going again at 7 today yall will love it
DAMN , my blood is boiling ! I WANT TO SEEE IT NOOOOOWWW !

Lucille Badenhorst said:
Hey Apoorva
You are really just going to spoil everything for yourself with a discussion like this!! LOL
Saw it last night & let me tell you...It is AWESOME!!!
I really dont wanna give to much away...
But its the best movie by far!!!
The actors really outdid themselves!!
The chemisty in the movie is amazing!!!
Cant wait to go & see it again!!!
You must see it ! It's the best movie yet! Stays true to the book for the most part......So No Spoiling Go See IT you WONT BE DISSAPPOINTED !!!!!!!
I saw it last night and it was beyond doubt the best movie ever, lets just say that all of my favorite scenes from the book were in the movie. I dont want to say much to not spoil it for you but, taylor surprised me with his performance wow, it was intense. As well as the atmosphere in the movie was great, in the theater everyone was either laughing, screaming, aughing, or just going crazy. It was sooo good that i really didnt want to leave my seat eventhough i really wanted to go to the bathroom. lol lol. hONESTLY I WAS SO SAD WHEN IT ENDED BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEEE MORE. the time felt so short.
im going again this weekand to see it, i recommend u go see it asap
Just got back from the midnight screening and I LOVED it.. all the romance, action, the effects were AMAZING.. My first reaction was it was going to quick from scene to scene but it seemed to slow down and flowed well.. I loved ALL the bella and edward moments, especially in the bedroom ;-) Also the all the actors did amazing performances but must i say my hat off to taylor.. he played it so well.. and there was so much chemistry between rob and kristen WOW
OMG where do i start, im a die-hard twifan 2 the core but have any of u peeps commenting on the movie actully read the book?? The movie was nothing like the book not even kinda close, David Slade had no idea, totally different movie 2 the book all the best parts from the book where cut & the so-called huge "Fight Scene" lasts all of 2mins dont blink cause u'll miss it, i feel so let down by this what im calling an injustice, it doesn't do the book justice nor does it give the fans what we hve been waiting 4 & thts a awesome 3rd movie from the best saga of all time, would love 2 c Hardwicke or weitz come bck 4 B.D or even work 2gether 2 bring the BESTEVER book 2 the big screen.
I saw it at midnight last night, and It was the best movie yet!!! They changed a few things, but you had to know that was going to happen. Even tough I have read the book at least 20times, I found my self expecting a differant out come. Hugh that was weird. Don't ask me why I was worrid that someone was going to get hurt in the fight sene.. and... Well I don't want to give anything away, even though we have all read the books. Hope you like it. I know I did...
michelle said:
Just got back from the midnight screening and I LOVED it.. all the romance, action, the effects were AMAZING.. My first reaction was it was going to quick from scene to scene but it seemed to slow down and flowed well.. I loved ALL the bella and edward moments, especially in the bedroom ;-) Also the all the actors did amazing performances but must i say my hat off to taylor.. he played it so well.. and there was so much chemistry between rob and kristen WOW
I would have to say that I agree with you......Taylor was fantastic. The movie was quite different from the book but overall I liked the changes, but I am a Jacob fan so that colors my opinion. Oh wow! I thought everyone stepped up their game from the first one. We saw all of them back to back, took 7 hours! That really made the growth since 2008. I found that even though the acting in Eclipse is better, they never got a better soundtrack than they did with the first Twilight. Absolutley stellar performances from all, also was impressed by Jasper (Jackson Rathbone).
Amazing I was at the edge of my seat the whole time! Love does amazing things!!!!
I'm still trying to figure out what to make of the movie...I was kind of dissapointed yet surprised. It's hard to get used to at first because it's soo different from twilight and new moon. I guess that's the idea, the "middle point." I hate to admit it but I was getting impatient for something to actually catch my interest. There were tons of up-close face shots, where the other 2 movies you feel as if you're on the outside looking into everything that's going on, getting more of a "perspective." And they couldn’t come up with anything better than the dead squirrel that perched on Bellas head? Also, the new Victoria (Bryce Dallas Howard) simply doesn't live up to the original (Rachelle Lefevré). The original victoria has an edge and mysterious way about her that the new one doesn't deliver whatsoever and I was very dissapointed with her performance. But what bothered me most was the "romantic parts" with Edward and Bella. There was no anticipation and didn't have me at the edge of my seat drooling like the previous films. You couldn't feel the genuine connection between them and I didn't find it intimate at all. Also, when Rosalie finally tells Bella why there's so much hostility between them in the book - I cried my eyes out. Her story was so intense and had so much depth, they could've made the flash-backs more vivid and personal making you feel her pain. I wasn't impressed but I liked it...None of them will top Twilight! BRING CATHERINE HARDWICKE BACK FOR THE FINAL TWO INSTALLMENTS!
Hardewick really captured the the connection in intimate moments, and when I see these new movies its just....I don't feel like im watching the same story.

lunalin said:
Brandy Rose said:
None of them will top Twilight! BRING CATHERINE HARDWICKE BACK FOR THE FINAL TWO INSTALLMENTS!

Gawd no! I don't want her back at all. Twilight was the worst of them all. Sure this movie didn't have all that it should have, just like the others, but come on...Twilight was the biggest disappointment in not including stuff from the book. I only tolerated it because I saw it before the book. Did you not think that Twilight lacked stuff from the books? That's the one that lacked the MOST! And you would want Hardwicke back? No thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...