Please tell me soon , reviews are invited !

It releases late in my country ! Please tell me how was it , spoilers are invited :D

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was simply great. You have to see it the day it comes out. Edward's proposal was terrific, the ring actually looked a lot better in the movie then it did in the pictures. Bella and Jacob's kiss was awesome, the Edward/Victoria fight was WOAH! The history scenes are also WOAH! And don't even get me started on the fight and practice scenes.
It was awsome
Yeh that would off been awesome to see the other two back to back.. i am an edward fan and like i said i think all the actors have improved so much and i felt the bella and edward connection which ive been waiting for since new moon. ive had some sleep so i can now think about it more and i think they put all in the important parts(which sadly i wish there could be all of them), there was one or two parts which im felt was wrong but it was minor and also im going to see it again which i think will sink in any left information LOL.. wolfgirl40 said:
michelle said:
Just got back from the midnight screening and I LOVED it.. all the romance, action, the effects were AMAZING.. My first reaction was it was going to quick from scene to scene but it seemed to slow down and flowed well.. I loved ALL the bella and edward moments, especially in the bedroom ;-) Also the all the actors did amazing performances but must i say my hat off to taylor.. he played it so well.. and there was so much chemistry between rob and kristen WOW
I would have to say that I agree with you......Taylor was fantastic. The movie was quite different from the book but overall I liked the changes, but I am a Jacob fan so that colors my opinion. Oh wow! I thought everyone stepped up their game from the first one. We saw all of them back to back, took 7 hours! That really made the growth since 2008. I found that even though the acting in Eclipse is better, they never got a better soundtrack than they did with the first Twilight. Absolutley stellar performances from all, also was impressed by Jasper (Jackson Rathbone).
omg david slade was to best director was the best director so far amazing
it was fantastic! hands-down the best one yet! the romance, action and humour was great! and there were a lot of "awwww" moments! The flashbacks were great, the fight training and the actual fight was EPIC, the romance was beautiful and the humour was great! Billy Burke as Charlie...I don't believe there is anyone else better to play Charlie! He is hilarious (especially the sex talk - sooo funny, the whole cinema was laughing for ages!)
Oh but most importantly - the actors picked up their game more in this one, especially Kristen. In my opinion, she really put a lot of effort into conveying different emotions throughout the movie (i love when she gets mad at Edward!)
But how could I forget? THERE WAS SO MUCH MAKING OUT! haha it was fabulous!
ok the action was great. Still not the best movie I have ever seen but it was alright. Taylor did amazing as always. Dakota, even though she wasnt in alot of scenes she still did great. Kristin, ummmm, well, she was herself. Its hard for me to watch kristin in the movie after I reread the book because her and bella seem so different. Kristin stewart did say she puts alot of herself into the movie. I could totally see that. Rob did well. I thought his acting was good. I have to say that Taylor has the best acting skills in the whole cast
Totally agree

Brandy Rose said:
I'm still trying to figure out what to make of the movie...I was kind of dissapointed yet surprised. It's hard to get used to at first because it's soo different from twilight and new moon. I guess that's the idea, the "middle point." I hate to admit it but I was getting impatient for something to actually catch my interest. There were tons of up-close face shots, where the other 2 movies you feel as if you're on the outside looking into everything that's going on, getting more of a "perspective." And they couldn’t come up with anything better than the dead squirrel that perched on Bellas head? Also, the new Victoria (Bryce Dallas Howard) simply doesn't live up to the original (Rachelle Lefevré). The original victoria has an edge and mysterious way about her that the new one doesn't deliver whatsoever and I was very dissapointed with her performance. But what bothered me most was the "romantic parts" with Edward and Bella. There was no anticipation and didn't have me at the edge of my seat drooling like the previous films. You couldn't feel the genuine connection between them and I didn't find it intimate at all. Also, when Rosalie finally tells Bella why there's so much hostility between them in the book - I cried my eyes out. Her story was so intense and had so much depth, they could've made the flash-backs more vivid and personal making you feel her pain. I wasn't impressed but I liked it...None of them will top Twilight! BRING CATHERINE HARDWICKE BACK FOR THE FINAL TWO INSTALLMENTS!
Apoorve...
I think you are going to kick yourself for opening this discussion...cause now you hear what everyone else thought of the movie...and now you are not gonna know what to expect!!!

All you guys must just remember that its not easy putting all the detail of the book into a movie when you only have 2hours to tell all the detail,all the romance...Its just impossible!!!

And also keep in mind that in the books we know every thought every feeling Bella goes through...How do you do that in the movie???
The only way to portray that is when she reads the whole movie & that wont be fun!!!

I think its a job welldone!!!
yeah , you're right , the number of vids that I have seen on youtube do prove your point of bringing back the original Victoria , she used to be so much in the character that it was difficult to separate her image as an actual human ! I'm disasppointed by what you said about the romance between Edward and Bella , bloody them ! Can't they let us have some fun after seeing them ? :P

Anyways , thank you for replying !

Brandy Rose said:
I'm still trying to figure out what to make of the movie...I was kind of dissapointed yet surprised. It's hard to get used to at first because it's soo different from twilight and new moon. I guess that's the idea, the "middle point." I hate to admit it but I was getting impatient for something to actually catch my interest. There were tons of up-close face shots, where the other 2 movies you feel as if you're on the outside looking into everything that's going on, getting more of a "perspective." And they couldn’t come up with anything better than the dead squirrel that perched on Bellas head? Also, the new Victoria (Bryce Dallas Howard) simply doesn't live up to the original (Rachelle Lefevré). The original victoria has an edge and mysterious way about her that the new one doesn't deliver whatsoever and I was very dissapointed with her performance. But what bothered me most was the "romantic parts" with Edward and Bella. There was no anticipation and didn't have me at the edge of my seat drooling like the previous films. You couldn't feel the genuine connection between them and I didn't find it intimate at all. Also, when Rosalie finally tells Bella why there's so much hostility between them in the book - I cried my eyes out. Her story was so intense and had so much depth, they could've made the flash-backs more vivid and personal making you feel her pain. I wasn't impressed but I liked it...None of them will top Twilight! BRING CATHERINE HARDWICKE BACK FOR THE FINAL TWO INSTALLMENTS!
Just saw it today and it was AMAZING! :D My fav Twimovie so far! It was cool to see more Cullen family scenes. And I have to say that Rachelle was better Victoria than Bryce.. Riley was great though :) Of course there were some things different than in a book and some scenes missing (or combined) that I would have wanted to see.. But what can I say, I LOVED it and want to see it again..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...