Hello gurlZzZ IM BACK!!! I've missed you all soooooo much! I've been away for a while because I've grown away from twilight. the Vampire Diaries is my new obsession. Please forgive me and I love you all!

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey its all good!!! My latest obessesion has been work and indexing. I have also been travelling and meaning to post pictures. How ya feeling?
Omg heyy girl heyy! Ive grown apart from twilight too! My new obsessions are 1D and the Fallen Series and percy jackson!!
We totally need to catch up!!
I'm okay I guess. Still can't play soccer or run so I'm bored. But I can play in 54 days! :)
Yes we deff do! Do you still have pal?
Hey Rachel is le back awesome!!! I've kinda started to grow apart too.. My latest obsessions r The Hunger Games, PLL, Percy Jackson, 1D, and... Some other stuff I don't remember right now haha lmao xD my love for the books is still there though. 
No not anymore. I was in a car accident so I can only walk, bike, and swim and my insurance company is denying my MRI so I'm in the same boat as you Rachel. Only
If I make it worse I'll never get the MRI. *hugs* it's been so long and I've misses you whole lots girl!!!

Rachel Cullen said:
Yes we deff do! Do you still have pal?
Same!

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:
Hey Rachel is le back awesome!!! I've kinda started to grow apart too.. My latest obsessions r The Hunger Games, PLL, Percy Jackson, 1D, and... Some other stuff I don't remember right now haha lmao xD my love for the books is still there though. 
I'm sorry! I hope you feel better!

Rachel Cullen said:
Same!

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:
Heyy! Ive grown away too haha musics my passion now :p!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...