In Touch Weekly: Rob and Kristen had a Secret Wedding. . .

Okay. I saw this and thought it was BS. Kristen clearly stated she was not ready for marriage. She wanted to see how her career was going to work with a relationship first.

I keep notified of Robert news, but I haven't heard this. If you know anything, please, reply. ASAP. 

There's a little bit of the article here- http://intouchweekly.com/

Tags: In, Kristen, Pattinson, Rob, Stewart, Touch, Weekly

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm Im not sure what to think of this but if it true. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA * cough* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
Oh s*** oh s*** oh s***, this cant happen, someone is going to srop them and even if they did get married, it would end soon any way!!!!! Their young!!

OMG IS THIS LEGIT!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure! In a way I hope not, but in a way if it's true people won't this it's for publicity anymore. I don't know what to think.

Addie Cullen said:

OMG IS THIS LEGIT!!!!!!!!!!

Nah it's not true, it's like the one where they said Kristen was pregnant with rob's baby.. In touch weekly gets everything wrong so unless it's backed up with a REAL INSIDER with a name or them, it's not true
And I bet there showing details from Breaking Dawn!!!!

Ronnie Martinez "twihard4ever" said:
Nah it's not true, it's like the one where they said Kristen was pregnant with rob's baby.. In touch weekly gets everything wrong so unless it's backed up with a REAL INSIDER with a name or them, it's not true
Exactly, the last time they said about Kris being preggers, all the details were from BD.. So it wasn't true...
The papparazzi will do anything to make some cash

I agree with all of you! It's crazy. I kind of want to burn the magazine. It's wrong. Some of the pics were from Breaking Dawn and they had their venue picks, but KSTEW's comments about marriage tell me it's not true. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...