Is anyone eles feeling a little sad with still 11 months to go?

Hi there

I became a Twilight fan just over a year ago when my friend bought me Twilight on DVD for my birthday, I then asked my sister for all the books for last Christmas and I was hooked, a huge team Edward fan.

I read the books over and over and over, crying at all the same places, finishing Breaking Dawn and going straight back to Twilight. I saw New Moon at the cinema the week it was finishing and got premier tickets to Eclipse and saw it every week after that till the cinema ended it. I have two copies of each DVD and watched Eclipse again today. After seeing Eclipse the last time at the cinema I had a break from the books as I had a pile of others mounting up. October 12th I went back to them and fell in love with them and Edward all over again.

BUT im feeling a little sad & flat as it seems that it will take forever for November to come round, Breaking Dawn part 1 is out on my birthday and it will be the best present for me to go and see it. The only way I can describe how I feel is love sick....silly I guess....anyone eles out there feeling the same way? Please be honest.

I am an older fan but not a mum and my hubby loves the films too and Alice. What I wouldn't give to be young with the chance of meeting Robert and......, but that said I really really want Robert & Kristen to become a real couple, get married and have a family.

How is everyone eles feeling at the moment? Anyone eles feel like they really are in love with one of the characters and who?

With love and best wishes to you all, Stephanie.

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I can't wait for it to come out!! I'm so anxious cause I've seen the new picts in the mags and Rob looks great!!!his hair's longer and darker. I'm also a little sad cause I don't want it to end. I love the series so much. It has litterly consumed my life for the last couple of years. I eat,sleep and breath Twilight. I don't know what I'll do when the series is over. But thankfully it wont be over for a while.Wish it could last forever. But all good things must come to an end. Everone I know will move on after Twilight. And I'm convinced that Rob will become a great actor and will one day no longer be type cast.He will be in great movies and prove all of thoes people who said he could act wrong!! He is soo talented in many diffrent ways. As an actor,musican and singer. Yes he is good looking but he does not dwell on that. It's hard to believe some times that he doesn't think he's attractive. He's absolutely georgous but on the one thing that I love about him is that he soo sweet. He's such a sweetheart. He is truely one of the nicest guys in Hollywood.He's not jaded by his fame and he would be perfectly happy just to be a musican and not an actor. But for now he's happy to be both. He will accomplish so much and be a memerable actor one day. It might take a while but it will happen.Utill then we'll just have to wait and see what he'll do next.

all i can say that iam obsessed , obsessed  with twilight..iam thinking about it ,.all the movies all the time but now iam thinking about breaking dawn..i will think about it and read it until the movie comes out in november..

my biggest love is rob and kris * edward and bella*....i love the other characters too, alice , emmett, jasper ,.....all ... except rosalie ..omg i hate her...her character is horrible...she is selfish , cold feeling person..num 1 is her self ,nothing else..everytime i read breaking dawn , book 2 . i hope i can choke her with my hands..she doesnt care at all about bella or her brother edward if something happens to bella..she only matters about the baby. every thing else doesnt matter...wht happened to her by her fiancee is very horrible and i know exactly how she felt..this happened to me before.. but she didnt try to move on..always live in her past , thinking about wht she lost, envying people around her..omg talking about her makes me angry..i hate that kind of people..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...