is it rong to look at lads to see if they could pass for a vampire?

do you think it is rong to look at a lad or not go out with someone because they do or dont look like a vampire ?

this is how sadly obsesed i am haha x

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope I'm the same if your not pale skinned handsome somewhat mysteriuos forget it I don't wanna no!!!!!!
Totally agree. I love tall, dark haired guys with pale skin.
I also like them to be mysterious at the beginning but I do want a relationship where he can trust me with everything.
So nope your not wrong and your also not on your own lol :) x x
I agree :) I have the same problem. Hehe :}

Aphrodite Cullen said:
Totally agree. I love tall, dark haired guys with pale skin.
I also like them to be mysterious at the beginning but I do want a relationship where he can trust me with everything.
So nope your not wrong and your also not on your own lol :) x x
haha x
I'm officially going made I went to a concert and didn't even see who was playing because I was next to a passable vampire lad and he was HOT!!! x
I've been obsessed with vampires since I was seven when buddy first came up on my screen I fell in love with spike and angel but now I love twilight and I cudnt date someone who didn't except my interest in vampires I have a solid belief that they was real and vampire blood runs through some of us and I belive I am one of those lucky few I hope one day we find solid evidence that vampires did exist and they aren't monsters like there made out to be with twilight there not made out to he monsters more like humans who have to have blood to survive this is why I believe so much does anyone else share the same feelings ???

cloe cullen said:
I'm officially going made I went to a concert and didn't even see who was playing because I was next to a passable vampire lad and he was HOT!!! x
Sorry I'm on my ipod touch and it corrects words the way they think it's spelt that's supposed to say BUFFY LOL

Mrs Cullen said:
I've been obsessed with vampires since I was seven when buddy first came up on my screen I fell in love with spike and angel but now I love twilight and I cudnt date someone who didn't except my interest in vampires I have a solid belief that they was real and vampire blood runs through some of us and I belive I am one of those lucky few I hope one day we find solid evidence that vampires did exist and they aren't monsters like there made out to be with twilight there not made out to he monsters more like humans who have to have blood to survive this is why I believe so much does anyone else share the same feelings ???

cloe cullen said:
OH YES HON totally agree with you x and i hope im one of those lucky people too Iv been told by some randomer that I would suit immortaility :S which scared be a bit haha x

Mrs Cullen said:

cloe cullen said:
No i totally agree, i like em tall, fair n Mysterious (bad looking)
haha yeh very mysterious

Krystle Henriques said:
No i totally agree, i like em tall, fair n Mysterious (bad looking)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...