This has probably been asked loads of times on loads of different sites but it's been bugging me for a while.

Is it wrong for a boy to like Twilight?

My girlfriend got me into this waaaaaaaay back last July time and since then I've been hooked. I loved the film and I'm currently on my 2nd read through of the series (Now on Eclipse).

But I've always wondered, is a boy like me liking it a problem? Does it make me gay in some way?

Sorry if loads have asked this before ^^;

Tags: Help, Problem, Series, Twilight

Views: 1055

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DUDE LIKE DON'T EVEN LISYEN TO THOSE KIDS AT SCHOOL!! ANY PERSON MALE OR FEMALE COULD BE A TWILIGHT!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW NOT ONE PERSON WHO ISN'T!!! UR TOTALLY COOL!!
No! You like it. An Eclipse the movie is going to be guy friendly. So not it ok for guys to like twilight. As long as you do not scream when you see Edward or Jacob lol. Then theirs a problem. Lol.
well , i think that i guy can like twilight but no in the way that a girl like it, cause it´s diferent
but it definilly can like it!!!!!!!!
Is it wrong for a boy to like Twilight?
LMAO

OMG, I HOPE NOT. If it is, my goose is cooked. I love all things Twilight. But then I'm not a boy, LOL. Actually, I think I qualify as a man. And yes it's okay for men to like it too. You have my permission. LOL
No it is absolutely NOT wrong for guys to like Twilight. The series is great! If it wasnt so great I don't think all these diff age groups would be into it. Btw I finally got my bf into Twilight, reading the series, and he likes it too now :) But im way more obsessed than he will ever be lol Anyways like I said, its not wrong. :)
no it doesnt it makes u unique
No. My boyfriend is getting into twilight as well and I think that it's great. Then that way at least u have something in common. And pluse my boyfriend thinks he's a vampire anyway so hey.
i love boys who love twilight!! i feel like they understand more and u can connect with them more!! i think it makes them hot!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...