Some people look up to Kristen Stewart but we heard many things about our Twilight star. In countless magazines there has been reports of her doing drugs and being pregnant with Rob's baby. Should we stop following in her footsteps? Leave me a comment and tell us what you think.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A better actress to follow is Ashley Greene. I find nothing wrong with Kristen but I don't follow her example.
I don't think any actor should be considered a role model. That's not what they signed on for, and it is a tremendous burden to bear. Even in being normal for their age, they are going to alienate fans if they are considered a role model.

Example: Johnny Depp is an actor but never has been a role model, which is good because he was a wild child. If he would have been a role model, many would have condemned him for acting normally for him at his age.
yes and no. She is a role model, because she has worked very hard to be were she is now.
She is not a role mode, because her lifestyle is not very exemplary.
the pregnant thing it BS about her doing drugs iam not sure but to me dhe is a good person and a role model
No kristen isnt a good role model. Anyone who is accused of doing drugs shouldnt be a role model.
The title of role model should be reserved for parents, loved ones, mentors and generally people who care in your well being and want to take on this role for you. Actors or celebrities should not get this title simply because they are in movies, on TV, in magazines, etc. Remember that their jobs are to simply entertain us.
I actually don't agree with you. Not to be rude, but if a person is gonna be seen and talked about all the time by younger and older people, then they have to make good choices. It's part of the package. Whether they want it or not, people see a famous person doing something, they want to do that to.

Morgaine Chya said:
I don't think any actor should be considered a role model. That's not what they signed on for, and it is a tremendous burden to bear. Even in being normal for their age, they are going to alienate fans if they are considered a role model.

Example: Johnny Depp is an actor but never has been a role model, which is good because he was a wild child. If he would have been a role model, many would have condemned him for acting normally for him at his age.
I think that she is a pretty good role model. She is not pregnant with rob's baby, that was just a stupid rumor. And I haven't heard of her doing drugs, but I have heard that she smokes. But some times, you have to screw up on some things to do them right later, you just hope that you don't screw up your whole life, which she hasn't yet, and I don't think that she will. All kids around her age are gonna do something stupid like that, until they come to their senses and realize that it's not helping them. And just because she may smoke, I believe that she is still a good role model. She's a good role model for other reasons.
Not if some stupid person who needs a life just accused her of doing drugs. Then it's not her fault.
Christina shay said:
No kristen isnt a good role model. Anyone who is accused of doing drugs shouldnt be a role model.
she's ok and everything, but she's not a role model and i wouldn't follow her example. she's not pregnant with rob's baby, that's just fake media gossip.
I would rather Follow Ashley Greene.. she looks more as a role model type the Kritsten but that doesnt mean Kristen aint a good one either
ITA. I think it cheapens the meaning of "role model" if any old celebrity can be called one.

It's not that a famous person cannot be a role model, but perhaps instead of taking an actor and callig them a role model, we might decide what is a role model and then find someone to match that concept.

-------------

Carla Joy said:
The title of role model should be reserved for parents, loved ones, mentors and generally people who care in your well being and want to take on this role for you. Actors or celebrities should not get this title simply because they are in movies, on TV, in magazines, etc. Remember that their jobs are to simply entertain us.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...