i dunno... so curious.. since they acted reallllyyyy well during the movie..
As an audience, I think that they are reallly a couple.

Views: 13

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they dated before but idk if they are together irl
i want them to be. there sooo cute together
i know i think they would be cute together too i hope they are xx
Kristen is dating Michael Aragano or whatever his name is.
At least that's what I read last.
They never dated. :( I really hope they do because I think Rob likes her :) And I dont like Kristen's uglay michael bf. For some reason, anyone else who would date Rob would make me sad and mad :/
yep.. Rob is too good for anyone

TwiHard1901 said:
They never dated. :( I really hope they do because I think Rob likes her :) And I dont like Kristen's uglay michael bf. For some reason, anyone else who would date Rob would make me sad and mad :/
they're are not dating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kristen has a boyfriend (michael) and she's happy with him while rob is single at the moment but he dated a girl called lauren rodia (somebody thinks it's not real....idk....)
but we're all sure that KRISTEN AND ROB ARE NOT DATING!

ps. i'm happy 4 this cause i'm jeolous.... kristen dont touch MY rob!!!! AHAH
At least I know that Robert really like Kristen... he admitted that he proposed to her 4 times already
also, in one of the interview, she asked Robert "Robert, what do think about Kristen boyfriend?"
YOU KNOW WHAT HE REPLIED???
He actually said.... "who cares! "

Another time, in an interview, the host asked Kristen . " What do you think about Robert, and what do feel when you kissed him?"
Kristen replied., "he is handsome and he is great at kissing! "
Ted Casablanca with E! has some interesting news on this topic...they were apparently seen holding hands in vancouver over the weekend and dropped hands as soon as some fans realized who they were. AND her and Michael are dunzo. Summit doesn't want him around her at all
GREAT point monica lee, i think they would be a cute couple, but you never know, people aren't the same as their characterz
they are dating but i think they dont wanna come public about it and the photo caitlin posted is a proof =)
well kristen is going out with michael but robert actually likes her and kristen does 2 cuz shes jelous cuz she saw robert and nikky together so she tried to make him jelous 2
there gonna work on the eclipse movie on october i cant wait till they finish all the movies

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...