Who do you think is hotter, outside of the film and why?

I'm a straight guy, so I wouldn't know how to say really, but I think both guys are cool, I hear that Taylor has a much better physique, but Robert has a better face . What do you think?

 


Tags: Lautner, Pattinson, Robert, Taylor

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I saw Edward shirtless I think I threw up in my mouth. Jacob has better everything including better personality!!!!
BUT HE'S MINE!!!! >8| stay away from him or you will get injured by me.

haha

 

OK, well you don't need to worry about me Hanna, I'm a straight male, OK?

haha

 

Has he imprinted you yet Hanna? Is that covered in your story writing?

 

Thanks

Shapes

Yeah he imprinted on me in 28. I think...

Black Green Eyed One (Shapes) said:

haha

 

OK, well you don't need to worry about me Hanna, I'm a straight male, OK?

haha

 

Has he imprinted you yet Hanna? Is that covered in your story writing?

 

Thanks

Shapes

I think Edward is hotter!!!!
Talor is hotter but the pics used for Edward make it really unfair! Who agrees?!??
Ok, maybe ur right!!!!!

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
I think Edward is hotter!!!!
Ok, maybe ur right!!!!!

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
I think Edward is hotter!!!!
Taylor is more fit and muscular...but he can't make me laugh like Rob can. I like Rob's personality! that's what attracted me to him in the first place. So..even thought both guys are good looking...i am partial..i am going to choose Rob.
Robert pattinson is better!!!!! His hair, his face, his personality, his acting skills.... But taylor lautner apparentlu has a better body lol but hes not a good actor.. At all! Lol so team edward all the way!!! Ps robs accent is sexxyyy too!
I agree 900000000%

Lizzy Cullen said:
Talor is hotter but the pics used for Edward make it really unfair! Who agrees?!??
Well I think that anyone that DOESN'T think that should... wake up!!

Edwards Wifey <3 said:
Robert pattinson is better!!!!! His hair, his face, his personality, his acting skills.... But taylor lautner apparentlu has a better body lol but hes not a good actor.. At all! Lol so team edward all the way!!! Ps robs accent is sexxyyy too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...