I just saw a video that the paps took of Rob in Malibu. It was disgusting and heartbreaking. Rob even asked the police for help, but they turned him down. I hereby swear that I will never again buy a magazine containing photos taken by the paparazzi. They are such horrible vultures. I keep thinking about Princess Diana and it actually made me cry. Is there anything else that we as fans can do? Hang in there, Rob. Hopefully, it will die down when the whole Twilight thing is over.

Tags: paparazzi

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

I actually moved to L.A. about a year ago, and mostly I love it!! I am Police friendly of course, but you guys have no idea what it is like out here. I saw an actor, not really anybody I care for, on the Boardwalk at Venice Beach but because the Paps, the fans I imagine then swarmed. He tried to ask for assistance to just leave the area, and the police Just Laughed and he had to run and dodge. I may not be a fan of his or watch his show but I had empathy for him. Then I heard the cops talking to each other about "the pretty boy, big money making actor for teenage girls needing help" and how hysterical it was, and basically how they have a real job for a living and don't get paid enough, and how he must not understand their SAD ASS lives!!!!! I added that part with my own words and paraphrasing of course!!!! And I live Downtown, and I see people getting harassed by the cops everyday....I am sorry, but with my respect for cops, it is hard out here. The cops often tip off the paps to stars locations here,or at least that is what I have been told often!! Bull!! I love Rob, I love Twilight, and I have been known to purchase a magazine here and there, but now that I see it so closely, I don't bye 1 single bit off that trash!!!! Actors play roles for themselves, but for US REALLY!!! And Summit needs to get him Security, but that does not really fix the problem because he will still be chased, mauled, etc. They play these roles though, that is not their real lives, which they should be entitled to have as soon as "Cut" is yelled at the end of the day. Stars used to be able to have personal lives, what the hell happened??? And most of the paps are not credentialed in any way. L.A. has discussed making laws against THEIR COMPLETE VULTUROUS CRAP but they never actually do it. And they will car chase someone, stalk them, blackmail, whatever. And I have learned that many of them have criminal records for some not so minor stuff!!! But as long as we play the game and bye the mags, and watch the entertainment news shows we are a part of paying the salaries of these people including the ones who do it to our beloved, Robert Pattinson!!!! Any ways, sorry to ramble, just got on the soap box. I will sign a petition though if sent it. Maggie
He certainly does need to be better protected somehow.
Or the police need to do their f****** jobs and rule when a celeb is in town that there will be arrests for bothering them.

I found this in someone's sig at Hisgoldeneyes forums, it was not hers either. I have no idea whose it is or what the acronym is form. It's fitting though.

Maggie I think you are very lucky to live in LA. It's easy to try to meet him if you are there all the time.
I actually got to get as close as a foot at the New Moon premier. I had been here about 2 months, and resisted going to a premier red carpet thing because I wanted that to be my 1st...AND IT WAS!!! I was in awe, he does seem to be about the fans. They were grabbing him, and I could understand their excitement, and he did not seem ill at ease. But WE AS FANS also need to show respect!!!! I could have done the same though, if I could have gotten that foot or so...IT WAS AMAZING THOUGH!!! I saw P. Facc. and he and his wife and kids were so cool and kind and they look so in love. And Rob, I cannot even begin, and Kristin was polite, but she seemed ready to get it done and go, haha, and although I am all about TEAM EDWARD and ROBERT ROBERT ROBERT, I must say that Taylor Lautner was really great....he looked dashing and he was very kind to all the fans, very very kind and was even joking with TEAM EDWARD sign holders. It was awesome, now if I could could get that 1 foot, and be in a store or SOMETHING PLEASE LORD!!!! And hopefully not look like a tool and act like a moron!!! Have a good one, and that picture and caption is AWESOME!!!!
Magaira Morrison said:
I actually got to get as close as a foot at the New Moon premier. I had been here about 2 months, and resisted going to a premier red carpet thing because I wanted that to be my 1st...AND IT WAS!!! I was in awe, he does seem to be about the fans. They were grabbing him, and I could understand their excitement, and he did not seem ill at ease. But WE AS FANS also need to show respect!!!! I could have done the same though, if I could have gotten that foot or so...IT WAS AMAZING THOUGH!!! I saw P. Facc. and he and his wife and kids were so cool and kind and they look so in love. And Rob, I cannot even begin, and Kristin was polite, but she seemed ready to get it done and go, haha, and although I am all about TEAM EDWARD and ROBERT ROBERT ROBERT, I must say that Taylor Lautner was really great....he looked dashing and he was very kind to all the fans, very very kind and was even joking with TEAM EDWARD sign holders. It was awesome, now if I could could get that 1 foot, and be in a store or SOMETHING PLEASE LORD!!!! And hopefully not look like a tool and act like a moron!!! Have a good one, and that picture and caption is AWESOME!!!!

God I am so jealous, I am never blessed with such luck and I am so head over heels about him. He's the man of my dreams! But no way in hell has or will Twilight ever been anywhere near me. :,(

Yeah I heard Kristen hates premieres, and that even at the MTV awards she looked sick of Twilight and not wanting to be there. She seems to be real negative and blah all the time.
I also live in LA. A few weeks ago, I heard he was filming 6 blocks from my work (Water for Elephants) so I went to the set on my lunch break. (If you know the book, they were filming the speakeasy scene - where he's wearing that gorgeous tux.) I figured I wouldn't have a better chance to be near where he was than this. When I got there, I found out he was in his trailer waiting to be driven 1 block to the set for filming after lunch. I waited with a small group - maybe only 20 or so fans, hoping and hoping. HOWEVER....surprise, surprise..... the vulture papz were there! One woman (who was seasoned at this stuff) told us that he might have come out to greet us, since there weren't too many of us, but that since the vultures were there, there was no way he would come over. I was lucky enough to see him for about 3 seconds in the distance as he went from his trailer to his car. He looked like a greek god. Tall and golden haired. Just beautiful. His car had black, black tinted windows. It drove past me about 5 feet away. (sigh). Nevertheless, I was on cloud 9 the rest of the day. (I have a picture on my home page of his car and trailer.) I have a ticket to the Teen Choice Movie Awards on August 8th and I hope the news is correct that he's going to be there. I just adore that man.
Damn not you too!?
I love Twifans so much but sometimes this place really knows how to make me feel like the unluckiest person on the planet!
I don't know. I was thinking after last Saturday that he's never going to want to step foot in this city again. Can't say that I would blame him!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT!!!! I am sorry, I love Twilight. I did not read the books until exactly a year ago now even. I got one and thought I would be amused because of the teenagers love for it, but I devoured it!!! I read all 4 books in 7 days, and then went directly to the beginning and read them all again!!! Then I found Midnight Sun, online, POOR STEPHANIE...and was beyond engaged with it, but it ENDS DAMN IT!!! So then I watched the movie, I waited until I read the books, twice, and I am SO SORRY, but I think she is not really great. I am sure she is a wonderful person, and I hate to say it, but she is just, well I cannot do it... so then I loved the rest, I am not loving that it gets changed SO much for screen, but the cast I thought was great. But her...I remembered her from Panic Room, but thats really Jody Foster carrying that. So, I looked at a few of her other movies, and I still am SO SORRY, but she just sucks...and I have never said that on any of the sites I am on, which is 3, I would be verbally abused, and have no friends anymore on the sites. I know you just said "negative", and I agree truly, but I had to elaborate...I went in to Eclipse saying that I hope I would feel engaged a bit with her finally and see Bella, but I felt even less of Bella spirit had been shown than the other 2. In 1 at least she seemed a bit like Bella with the mannerisms, lip biting, etc. And then N.M. she is lost and then the savior, and I think that was there, but how could it not be, but Eclipse, S***...felt like it was K.S. and not Bella...So again SORRY...had to expel that I guess...and at least on this site I do not have 1 single friend, so not one to lose, but I may still get verbally abused...hmm...Oh well, out of here for the night, been nice chatting with you. Hope to do it again! Maggie
dazzledbyrp said:
I don't know. I was thinking after last Saturday that he's never going to want to step foot in this city again. Can't say that I would blame him!!

Him nor Twilight have ever set foot an hour from me! I am an eight hour drive from LA! He's never somewhere I can even TRY to visit.
Magaira Morrison said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT!!!! I am sorry, I love Twilight. I did not read the books until exactly a year ago now even. I got one and thought I would be amused because of the teenagers love for it, but I devoured it!!! I read all 4 books in 7 days, and then went directly to the beginning and read them all again!!! Then I found Midnight Sun, online, POOR STEPHANIE...and was beyond engaged with it, but it ENDS DAMN IT!!! So then I watched the movie, I waited until I read the books, twice, and I am SO SORRY, but I think she is not really great. I am sure she is a wonderful person, and I hate to say it, but she is just, well I cannot do it... so then I loved the rest, I am not loving that it gets changed SO much for screen, but the cast I thought was great. But her...I remembered her from Panic Room, but thats really Jody Foster carrying that. So, I looked at a few of her other movies, and I still am SO SORRY, but she just sucks...and I have never said that on any of the sites I am on, which is 3, I would be verbally abused, and have no friends anymore on the sites. I know you just said "negative", and I agree truly, but I had to elaborate...I went in to Eclipse saying that I hope I would feel engaged a bit with her finally and see Bella, but I felt even less of Bella spirit had been shown than the other 2. In 1 at least she seemed a bit like Bella with the mannerisms, lip biting, etc. And then N.M. she is lost and then the savior, and I think that was there, but how could it not be, but Eclipse, S***...felt like it was K.S. and not Bella...So again SORRY...had to expel that I guess...and at least on this site I do not have 1 single friend, so not one to lose, but I may still get verbally abused...hmm...Oh well, out of here for the night, been nice chatting with you. Hope to do it again! Maggie

Yeah I only really liked her in Speak and I wish so much that she had put some of Melinda into Bella, Bella needed it.
I feel EXACTLY as you do about her. I haven't really liked her much in any of the 3 movies. bits here and there, but she just doesn't seem to be the Bella from the books. I too discovered Twilight last fall when I had some time to kill and went to see New Moon just like you said - to see what the teenagers were all nuts about. (I haven't been a teenager in many years!!!) I liked the movie and was going to rent Twilight, but my daughter's friend suggested I read the books first, which I did. Then I lost my mind and have been a totally obsessed Twihard/Rob fan ever since. I just finished listening to all 4 books on audiotape - which is another cool way to enjoy them. I also am always amused when I find "closet" Twihards amongst us older people. There are a lot of us. And many are quite rabid!! Especially when it comes to Mr. Gorgeous. Anyway, just wanted to concur about KS. Not a fan.
You never know. He's supposedly going to be filiming for a few days in Chattanooga, Tennessee, so I gues anything is possible.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...