Is there anyone else who loves Carlisle Cullen/Peter Facinelli??? :) Please comment!

I love Carlisle! And I'm dazzle by Peter! *big smile* Is there anyone else?

I know that I'm hooked on Peter because I follow him on Twitter every day! :))))

Carlisle

OMG! *faint* I need doctor. ;)

Peter! I love his eyes in this picture. *sigh*

*can't stop smiling*

I like this! :)

So, what YOU think? I bet you smile now! :)

It's all about you, Peter. I love you!!! *smile*

Views: 1696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Papa Cullen too! Everytime I see a picture of him it makes me smile!
I love him in black and white the best!!!!!! you are not alone....i follow him with twitter too! great pictures. thanks!
a resounding YES make that HELL!YES!!! HE's the cutest, hottest, sweetest, bestest and any other --ests! Long live Carlisle!!(yuk, yuk!)
I love Peter as Dr. Carlisle. That smile comes in 5th...---> 1. Rob - 2. Jackson - 3. Kellen - 4. Taylor - 5. Peter... I also love him as Dr. Copper on Nurse Jackie..
I must admit that I watch the Nurse Jackie series just because of Peter's. *smile* I say once again that Peter is the most handsome, sweetest, most wonderful, the hottest, best of all!! My favourite list --> 1.Rob 2. Peter 3.Kellan

April Love said:
I love Peter as Dr. Carlisle. That smile comes in 5th...---> 1. Rob - 2. Jackson - 3. Kellen - 4. Taylor - 5. Peter... I also love him as Dr. Copper on Nurse Jackie..
He is a great guy and not many people know that about him. I follow him on twitter too.

awww yeah. Love ya P.Faci.
Kellen has a great smile as well.

Sexy right?
OMG! Kellan is so sexy in that picture!!! *need cooling* :) *keep blushing*

I love his blue eyes, take a look at this pictures! :)

April Love said:
Kellen has a great smile as well.

Sexy right?
I am obsessed with him! He is so hot! And every time i see a picture of him it makes me smile, too. :)
Uh, YES!!! I love love love Peter. 1) He does a great job playing Pappa Cullen. 2)He's dang fine!! 3) He seems like a nice sweet humble guy who appreciates what the success of Twilight has done for him. I too follow him on Twitter. :)
O my goodness. I also think he is just the hots.

For our mature woman, he is realy something.
I follow him too on twitter....I am in the process of watching his other movies. Have you ever seen Anglea? I think thats how you spell it. He played lucifer.....it was bad!!! I really like Peter alot but I have to admit this was the worst....I know you have to start from somewhere.....I feel bad that his name is attached to this movie. Currently I am watching Fastlane

Pennybug Cullen said:
Uh, YES!!! I love love love Peter. 1) He does a great job playing Pappa Cullen. 2)He's dang fine!! 3) He seems like a nice sweet humble guy who appreciates what the success of Twilight has done for him. I too follow him on Twitter. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...