Is there anyone else who loves Carlisle Cullen/Peter Facinelli??? :) Please comment!

I love Carlisle! And I'm dazzle by Peter! *big smile* Is there anyone else?

I know that I'm hooked on Peter because I follow him on Twitter every day! :))))

Carlisle

OMG! *faint* I need doctor. ;)

Peter! I love his eyes in this picture. *sigh*

*can't stop smiling*

I like this! :)

So, what YOU think? I bet you smile now! :)

It's all about you, Peter. I love you!!! *smile*

Views: 1972

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a lot for comments! I know at least I am not alone. *smiles* Whenever I see him on television, I stare at his face and carefully follow his every smile. *LOL*

I love Peter, he is such a sweetheart.

Peter seems to be a very sweet person, not that I know personally. I did fall for in love with his character Dr Carlise quite easily. In Nurse Jackie it seemed he couldnt find his groove until 2nd season. I am glad I stuck it out because I really like Dr Coop. I cant wait for the new season. I am addicted...I need to see more of him!

Isabella Marie Cullen said:
Thanks a lot for comments! I know at least I am not alone. *smiles* Whenever I see him on television, I stare at his face and carefully follow his every smile. *LOL*

I love Peter, he is such a sweetheart.

I was so happy to see Peter today....I was going through some Peter withdrawal!
He's soooooooooooooo delicious!! I want a dr.carlisle now!
I went as Carlisle last yr for halloween. I'll be Carlisle again this yr but I'll be going as the 1800's Carlisle
That's great! *smiles*

Shaun AKA TwilightTrinity said:
I went as Carlisle last yr for halloween. I'll be Carlisle again this yr but I'll be going as the 1800's Carlisle

Hey I loved that movie. I also loved him in fastlane too.

julie porch said:
I follow him too on twitter....I am in the process of watching his other movies. Have you ever seen Anglea? I think thats how you spell it. He played lucifer.....it was bad!!! I really like Peter alot but I have to admit this was the worst....I know you have to start from somewhere.....I feel bad that his name is attached to this movie. Currently I am watching Fastlane

Pennybug Cullen said:
Uh, YES!!! I love love love Peter. 1) He does a great job playing Pappa Cullen. 2)He's dang fine!! 3) He seems like a nice sweet humble guy who appreciates what the success of Twilight has done for him. I too follow him on Twitter. :)
Great pic! :)

Shaun AKA TwilightTrinity said:

Sorry @Isabella Marie Cullen....I didnt mean to get you upset.

Bitten_by_Edward Cullen said:

julie porch said:
I follow him too on twitter....I am in the process of watching his other movies. Have you ever seen Anglea? I think thats how you spell it. He played lucifer.....it was bad!!! I really like Peter alot but I have to admit this was the worst....I know you have to start from somewhere.....I feel bad that his name is attached to this movie. Currently I am watching Fastlane

Pennybug Cullen said:
Uh, YES!!! I love love love Peter. 1) He does a great job playing Pappa Cullen. 2)He's dang fine!! 3) He seems like a nice sweet humble guy who appreciates what the success of Twilight has done for him. I too follow him on Twitter. :)
Sorry I meant Bitten By Edward Cullen

julie porch said:
Sorry @Isabella Marie Cullen....I didnt mean to get you upset.

Bitten_by_Edward Cullen said:

julie porch said:

Pennybug Cullen said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...