After I heard about Kristen's affair, it took me awhile to let it sink in. I cried for about an hour. I removed my posters of her, because I'd look at her and start crying again. I was about to cover up my Twilight Saga collection, but I just couldn't do it. 

I don't know what to do with myself. I feel awful to like her still, but I think she's a great actress. I feel awful for liking Snow White & the Huntsman, but it's one of my favorite movies. I LOVE Robert. He was my obsession before Twilight. I still LOVE him.

I don't know what do do with myself. I feel like I should take sides with my blogs, but I can't decide whose side to take. The cheating scandal hits home. It brought up unresolved family issues. I just- I don't know what to do. After Rob's reaction, I couldn't help but cry. I cried after I read the article. I need help. I can't decide what to do.

What do I do? What do I do with myself? She was my role model. He's my favorite actor; he's a great man.

Please leave suggestions and comments on the matter.

Thanks.

Tags: Huntsman, Kristen, Pattinson, Rob, Saga, Snow, Stewart, Twilight, White, and, More…the

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG.....I feel your pain.  I don't know what to do with myself, either.  Ever since I found out (a co-worker told me, and I immediately went to Google), I've been so freaking depressed..... I don't know  how I've made it through the week....  I can't think of anything but this.  Have you seen all the pics?  Well, I saw all of them today....I'm totally, totally devastated.....

I was at first surprised by the lack of comments on this site, but now I think that's because people are just too emotional about this, and can't write.  I've been crying now and then, but haven't let loose completely yet.  My husband isn't a Twilight fan, so  he doesn't understand.... My family (parents and siblings) don't like Twilight, either, so I'm all alone with my pain.  

I'm glad to be sharing this with you.  I had been away from this site for a VERY long time, because I created a book blog, and it's kept me pretty busy.  But now I can't concentrate on that, either.  I'm in so much emotional pain right now....  I came back here in order to find some support at this difficult time.

It's too bad you don't live right around the corner from me, so we could get together and have a good crying session....

The most I can do is send you a friend request, which I'll do right now.   <3

Hi, you are not alone in your feelings.  I was so devastated and couldn't sleep for a week.  I'm better now thanks to a couple of good blogs where we all are very positive that they will get through this together.  

You might try visiting Robert Pattinson Intoxication, a great blog.  We are very hopeful that they are going to be together soon.  Certainly by BD2.  They are talking which is a huge deal.  Rob appeared okay in NYC and we'll see Kristen in early September in Toronto for OTR.  I'm sure she'll be okay, she's a strong young woman.  Most of us believe that she got into a situation whereas he (Rupert) was like her boss, she was "lured" there by him thinking it was about work and she just was inexperienced in how to handle his advances.  We will probably NEVER know what really happened but if you really look at the photos good, it appears HE knew they were being papped so perhaps he wanted to end his marriage and get together with Kristen.  He probably knew that Rob would be devastated and he was hoping to pick up the pieces with her.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...