Views: 32

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i completely agree. and with hottness ther is also crazyness. and he has both
I agree :)
I think they are green^^

littleJane said:
does he actually have green or brown eyes, i mean in real life? on some pics they look more green -ish :)
he actually is really good-looking wich is suprising to me coz I don't thinkhe's attractive as Jasper! They make him look older and he doesnt look good pale and blond!
I totaly agree with that

Emily Ann Bosch said:
he actually is really good-looking wich is suprising to me coz I don't thinkhe's attractive as Jasper! They make him look older and he doesnt look good pale and blond!
Lol, ofc x'D

Cola Cullen Team Edward xD said:
yummy tht photo *wishes it was me and rob, lol*

Sarah Whitlock Hale said:
Why can't I be a actres and make hot kissingscenes with Jackson? Life is so unfair >.< lol xD

i sooooooooooooo totally agree with u
he looks better blonde
words cant describe, a million words can fit inside of him and i would be happy and just burst
Meeeeeee! I love him! He's so hot! <3 <3 <3
I AGREEE awww jackson and ashley greene really do make a gr8 couple there so sweet together x
^^

*squeals*
xD

Lol, ofc x'D

yummy tht photo *wishes it was me and rob, lol*

Why can't I be a actres and make hot kissingscenes with Jackson? Life is so unfair >.< lol xD

i sooooooooooooo totally agree with u
he looks better blonde
words cant describe, a million words can fit inside of him and i would be happy and just burst

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...