Jacob and Bella the best kiss Mtv nominations please vote if they're on it next year

Taylor Grabbing Kristen's man handles xD

I notice some chest touching xD

I think they had the best kiss

if they are nominated for mtv's best kiss please vote them because last year i voted rob and kristen please vote for taylor and kristen i want to see what happends if they win :P

comment on what you think

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutly the best kiss in theTwilight-movies so far! But i guess it's becose Edward has to control him self when hi's kissing Bella.. ;D ha ha....
I THIINK THE ONLY WAY THIS WOULD BE NOMINATED FOR A BEST KISS AWARD WOULD BE 1.BEST KISS WITH AN UGLY WEREWOLF 2.BLEKKKKKKKK JACOB IS DISGUSTING
YEAH EDWARD IS A GENTLE MAN HE IS FROM A DIFFERENT TIME AND AT LEAST HE DOESNT NEED TO BE REGESTIRED AS A PEDIFIRE DOWN AT LA USH

vendela said:
Absolutly the best kiss in theTwilight-movies so far! But i guess it's becose Edward has to control him self when hi's kissing Bella.. ;D ha ha....
i think i would be fun that Edward/Bella Kiss and Jacob/Bella kiss will be nominated and see which wins!!
How come the manipulating kiss could be win....oh BELLA I will go to kill my self if you dont ask me to kiss you....
I am not going to read the comments because I am SURE there will be some SICK Edward followers who won't hesitate to bash jacob. Am I right? *scrolls down* OF COURSE. It's that pathetic - your behaviour is acutally funny though. Because you're weak and cannot accept STEPHENIE MEYERS STORY. YOU LITERALLY HATE HER WORK! WHO ARE YOU, people? NO twi-hards, THAT's FOR SURE!
LOLZ I agree george they're just jealous because the jacob and bella kiss is the best in the whole saga i voted for kristen and rob last year because i didnt like the taylor and taylor kiss but if the next Mtv awards have the jacob and bella kiss im defintly voting whos with me?

George said:
I am not going to read the comments because I am SURE there will be some SICK Edward followers who won't hesitate to bash jacob. Am I right? *scrolls down* OF COURSE. It's that pathetic - your behaviour is acutally funny though. Because you're weak and cannot accept STEPHENIE MEYERS STORY. YOU LITERALLY HATE HER WORK! WHO ARE YOU, people? NO twi-hards, THAT's FOR SURE!
i totally agree with u and thats exactly what iam going to do! there kiss was epic and just different. and i think they should get credit for it and win an award for it so please vote for the jacob and bella kiss.
Even though i didnt like jacob/bella kiss i would never bash jacob.. who you saying pathetic umm maybe u should read the books cause bella and edward end up 2gether sorry to ruien it for ya but bella chooses edward not jacob.. we dont hate stephenie as we agree with her "you cant fight your true love" so maybe you should go get your facts right before making STUPID statements and maybe you should take your own advice and stop bashing EDWARD.. everyone can have their opinion on here.

George said:
Totally the best kiss! there wuz more passion in this kiss.....AND in eclipse,she thinks to herself: "I was twisting my fingers in his hair pulling him closer." let's face it people! Jacob is better for her!
I'm totally gonna vote for them! even though jacob and bella don't end up together,it's nice to know that they finally got rid of the tension......besides there wuz a brief moment of bella being furious with Edward for deliberatley saying that He and Bella were getting married with jacob standing right there......so Edward basically caused the kiss!

©Isabella Marie Swan™® said:
LOLZ I agree george they're just jealous because the jacob and bella kiss is the best in the whole saga i voted for kristen and rob last year because i didnt like the taylor and taylor kiss but if the next Mtv awards have the jacob and bella kiss im defintly voting whos with me?

George said:
Although i'd love to see them win it, i think my vote would have to remain with Bella and Edward, simply because Rob and Kristen's awkwardness on stage is something that cracks me up every time, and, god damn it, i won't stop voting for them until we get an actual, VIABLE kiss from them on stage.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...