Jacob and Bella the best kiss Mtv nominations please vote if they're on it next year

Taylor Grabbing Kristen's man handles xD

I notice some chest touching xD

I think they had the best kiss

if they are nominated for mtv's best kiss please vote them because last year i voted rob and kristen please vote for taylor and kristen i want to see what happends if they win :P

comment on what you think

Views: 308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mimi, Actually Iam glad Bella chose edward. Actually Jacob lying (or not tell the truth) about imprint when Bella ask him "did he ever imprint someone?" --- J/B in garage scene Eclipse the movie.
Jacob never imprint someone or something and he did not intended to imprint Bella. if Jacob really love Bella why did not he just imprinted Bella
in Breaking Dawn Jacob finally imprint Bella's daughter and in my opinion Jacob still hold his card about imprinting someone until he feel he get someone right for him. and it;s mean he not really fall in love with Bella.

Can u imagine if Bella chose Jacob and they're married then Jacob find someone to imprint ???...
that's why I call Jacob made a game and playing important card in this love Triangle. And in my opinion JAcob is not better for her. Jacob CAN leave Bella anytime if he found "the right one" to imprint.....

Mrs.MiMi Black said:
Totally the best kiss! there wuz more passion in this kiss.....AND in eclipse,she thinks to herself: "I was twisting my fingers in his hair pulling him closer." let's face it people! Jacob is better for her!
actually if u knoew something you would know JAcob didnt imprint anyone he imprints on Renesme in Breaking Dawn kkkkkkkkkkkk

enn said:
mimi, Actually Iam glad Bella chose edward. Actually Jacob lying (or not tell the truth) about imprint when Bella ask him "did he ever imprint someone?" --- J/B in garage scene Eclipse the movie.
Jacob never imprint someone or something and he did not intended to imprint Bella. if Jacob really love Bella why did not he just imprinted Bella
in Breaking Dawn Jacob finally imprint Bella's daughter and in my opinion Jacob still hold his card about imprinting someone until he feel he get someone right for him. and it;s mean he not really fall in love with Bella.

Can u imagine if Bella chose Jacob and they're married then Jacob find someone to imprint ???...
that's why I call Jacob made a game and playing important card in this love Triangle. And in my opinion JAcob is not better for her. Jacob CAN leave Bella anytime if he found "the right one" to imprint.....

Mrs.MiMi Black said:
Totally the best kiss! there wuz more passion in this kiss.....AND in eclipse,she thinks to herself: "I was twisting my fingers in his hair pulling him closer." let's face it people! Jacob is better for her!
Yeah I know JAcob imprint Bella's daughter in BD. That's my point... Jacob didnt imprint Bella it's mean he not sure about his love to Bella. then Finally he saw little baby renessme ( my God, it's just a NEW born Baby) and then imprint her LOL.

savannah barwivk said:
actually if u knoew something you would know JAcob didnt imprint anyone he imprints on Renesme in Breaking Dawn kkkkkkkkkkkk

enn said:

Mrs.MiMi Black said:
Linda Miller said:
No offense, but I would have to wait to see what other kisses were nominated, the Jacob/Bella kiss just didn't do it for me because I felt let down from what I read in the book, also, I think Taylor needs to work on this, its something he seems to have no flare for, felt the same about his kiss with Taylor Swift too.
Yes, I agree with you.
I agree 100 percent. That's what turned me off from that scene. He "tricked" her into kissing him. If maybe that wasn't the case then it might have been better.
This is by far NOT the best kiss in the movie. The best kiss is in the proposal scene in Edward's bedroom. That had ten times more passion in my opinion. I just wished it would have lasted longer lol

enn said:
How come the manipulating kiss could be win....oh BELLA I will go to kill my self if you dont ask me to kiss you....

It's not being jealous, it's voting for who you want. And the Jacob/Bella kiss was not the best kiss in the saga to others. Jacob manipulated the the kiss and Bella felt like dirt afterwards. And it didn't change anything. All it did was inforce her "choice". She knew while kissing him nothing was going to change and that love was not enough because she loved Edward far more. I am team Edward but think Jacob deserves someone who kisses him with their whole heart. Not just a small part of it.

The fighting over it is silly though..lol

I think the meadow E/B should win, that was hawt.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...