I was just watching Eclipse thinking Jaspers/Jacksons hair looks so much better like he has it now but then I thought aren't vampires supposed to not be able to grow their hair etc because their 'frozen' at when they was changed.. and also in short second life of bree tanner it says about a vampire getting her hair pulled out and it wouldn't grow back. . I'm sure I'm not the only one thats noticed this lol not that I don't like his hair but I'm just wondering why they did it.. because it looks a lot longer to me! lol. Any thoughts? :)

Tags: Jasper, eclipse, hair, twilight

Views: 31

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ya.. i gree with u ..when i saw jasper's hair in eclipse...i shocked.. vampires are frozen so their hair cant grow ...i dont know why they did it in the movie..but anyway , i like his hair in twilight and newmoon more than eclipse..lol
I agree! I don't know why DS or whoever makes those decisions decided to change it. It definitely looks different & is not supposed to. They are frozen it's not supposed to change. Just one of those things that changes/gets different w/different directors I guess. Same as Esme's hair, it's differen in each of the first 3 movies. I like Jasper's hair better in TW, but SM actually said she likes Jaspers hair best in EC that it's most like what she envisioned while writing the books! I think she said this on the EC commentary she did w/the producer. I can't remember exactly though.

sara cullen said:
ya.. i gree with u ..when i saw jasper's hair in eclipse...i shocked.. vampires are frozen so their hair cant grow ...i dont know why they did it in the movie..but anyway , i like his hair in twilight and newmoon more than eclipse..lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...