JOIN MY GROUP! IF YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT COMPETITION!
GROUP NAME:
BIGGEST Twilight Fans! (Dare To Compete?!)
GROUP URL:
http://www.twifans.com/group/biggesttwilightfansdaretocompete

LOL TELL ME WHY YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE THE BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i literally cannot explain why i am the biggest fan because if i did then i would have to use about 10 whole pages just explaining how much twilight stuff i have and how much i love it and all the characters and how much i know about twilight (which is everything there is to know). My love towards twilight is undescribable and i seriously mean that there is not a single word on this planet earth that describes how much i love twilight and how much it means to me . it is what makes my life complete twilight, without twilight i would be nothing and i wont even begin to explain how much twilight stuff i have. i have been to every single twilight premiere and have camped out for 2 whole weeks for every twilight premiere. When all the twilight films have come out at the cinemas i have got my tickets the day when they started selling them and i have gone to all the midnight showings and gone to see it every day that it was out at the cinemas. i have met alll of the twilight cast and have all their autographs and have had a picture with all of the cast aswell.

Robert pattinson is my one and only idol and my favorite all time character from twilight. My obsession with him is like my obsession with twilight there is not a single word on this planet that is even close to describing my love for rpattz. so i AM THE BIGGEST TWILIGHT FAN EVER IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE !!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...