I dont know if anyone feels the same but i dont feel as a part of what we use to call are family. i feel like everyone turned away and dont even bother anymore. everyone use to be really close and now i just feel like some people are close and some are just posting there stories and not even bothering to talk or comment. i know everyone got things going on and i know i havent comment but im trying to catch up and be able to comment and might have to read all your stories over again which i dont mind cause i love them all so much.

well all i really want to know if any of you feel the same and if any of you got any ideas how we could fix it?

i also what to know how many of you acually read my story and who likes it cause if you dont ill write something else?

or if its just me and you wont me to go, i dont mind but if you all dont mind and send me your stories from the start to my email please . xashleylouisex@hotmail.co.uk

thanks for reading this. i love you guys so much <3

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thin that we should all spend a little more time on twifans, an put more thought into comments. I mean like I love it when people say "love this!!!" but I would love everybody's OPINIONS on my writing, an what I could do to make it better (thnx dani) and I do read and ❤ ur story
Thanks maddie <3 

Madeleine Cullen said:
I thin that we should all spend a little more time on twifans, an put more thought into comments. I mean like I love it when people say "love this!!!" but I would love everybody's OPINIONS on my writing, an what I could do to make it better (thnx dani) and I do read and ❤ ur story
No probs girl luv ya
Lov ya too um maddie can u email me ur story from the beginning I'm a bit lost and confused <3 

Madeleine Cullen said:
No probs girl luv ya
It is really confusing, true. But I can't email, my email got hacked... :(
Oh ok I'll read them off here <3 

Madeleine Cullen said:
It is really confusing, true. But I can't email, my email got hacked... :(
K sorry... :/

U r so right!! but to b honest, I cant say much about ur stories since I just love them the way they r:p

Madeleine Cullen said:

Ashely you know how much I love your stories. I love to read them and sometimes I read them twice cuz I love them... Please stay sis it won't be the same without you

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...