do you think they should get married!? !? !?

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

um...no but just because people aren't the sam ein real life as they are in moviez. i mean, itz not lyk they don't make a cute couple, but lyk idk i just dont invision kirsten n rpattz 2gether
YES! But they gotta go out first lol. But if they do then I would be SOOO happy. Because Kristen is the ONLY person I want to have Rob...except me he he he. They make such a good couple, and I think Rob like likes her and stuffz :)))
i want them to get married irl really bad
i think that its stupid to think that that would happen. This is the real world. Just because they play eachothers loveinterest in the movie and look good together doesnt make them a couple. Snap back into reality!
and besides
if Robert Pattinson married Kristen Stewart
there would be millions of heartbroken girls out there!
lol
That would depend on them, but if they did, I would hope they would wait until the entire Twilight series was filmed and they were a year or so away from it. That way they would be sure that it wasn't just the fantasy of the movie setting that was their motivation.
WHAT???!!! GET MARRIED???
noooooooooooo!!! never!!!
kristen has a boyfriend....MICHAEL!!!

ps. rob is only mineeeeeeeee
ahahah
xxxxxxxx 4 everybody
uhm I think they should be with whoever they wanna be with. And I don't think that's anyone's choice but theirs to make or suggest
i wouldnt go as far as getting married but i think tht they should get together =D yuh can well tell tht they have feelings for eachother. well thts what i think i think tht they suite together koz whenever yuh see then together they always have huge smiles on their faces and they seem to have great chemistry together. and plus i read in an interview tht Rob was only dating Nikki to make Kristen jealous lolll. so Kristen should dump Micheal and get with Robert
no. Bella/Kristen is madly in love with her boyfriend Michael Angarano. Rob has his own life and is tired of people thinking this.
Um, I know the whole cast. Rob has true feelings for Nikki and none other than a friendship felling for Kristen. I am ashamed of you for thinking Kristen should dump Michael. He is almost ready to purpose to her.
juneCullen =D said:
i wouldnt go as far as getting married but i think tht they should get together =D yuh can well tell tht they have feelings for eachother. well thts what i think i think tht they suite together koz whenever yuh see then together they always have huge smiles on their faces and they seem to have great chemistry together. and plus i read in an interview tht Rob was only dating Nikki to make Kristen jealous lolll. so Kristen should dump Micheal and get with Robert
YES THEY SHOULD they make a lovely couple . imean they always look into each others eyes thats romantic
Yes I'd love them to get married they blatently love each other :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...