My grandmother told me today that the "Twilight people got married"?  I found the story on Huffingpost.com

In somewhat humorous admission at a press conference, Twilight star Robert Pattinson divulged a juicy secret; he and his co-star girlfriend Kristen Stewart have married..... accidentally, US Weekly reported.     

It turns out that when the couple filmed the Breaking Dawn wedding scene, they did it a little too realistically.

"The wedding scene's funny because we used a real priest. So technically we already are married because he did all the things you would do in a normal ceremony," Pattinson joked at a press conference on Friday, the magazine reported.

So, does that mean the famous love birds will be starting their life together as man and wife?

Not quite, reports Entertainment Online.

"Nah! Not yet, at least. Rob continues, "So we dont have a civil union in law, but I guess in the church we are actually married."

So, there you have it, Twilight fans, you can breathe a sigh of relief. Your favorite sparkly ma is still unmarried. Sort of.

I for one hoped they had gotten married. :(

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whoaaa
I bet they didn't!!! But what do I know!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...