Okay guys, I wanna know what you all think... does Kristen Stewart look better as a blonde or a brunette?

Views: 6471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

brunette !!!!!! she is way hotter in dar colored hair and so sexy <3
holy crow...i would totally go with brunette...by a long shot! the picture of her as a blond doesn't even look like her. I think we are all use to seeing her as bella with brown hair...and she looks good that way. i don't like her with red hair either! i think she looks good in dark colored hair.
She must be a natural brunette. It's definitely for her. Her eyes really are amazing when her face s framed with darker hair.
brunette
brunette!!! She's still very pretty as a blond, but I think the darker color really makes her gorgeous features stand out better.
She looks like another actress, when she has the blonde hair, i cant mind the name of her, but i know she was in a film recently, when i figure out who it is, will post it.
definently brunette she looks too young and too high as a blonde
she is naturally blonde, but looks better as a brunette.
Definitely Brunette! It's way more dramatic and really sets off her eyes and her skin tone.
brunette she is way better looking with brown hair......more attractive no h*** tho......but she's pritty both ways to me but i like brunette better....no h***
brunette
With dark hair she's like Lisa Marie Presley's second daughter or something. She looks like Priscilla is in her blood. LOL.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...