Okay guys, I wanna know what you all think... does Kristen Stewart look better as a blonde or a brunette?

Views: 6683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's no way she's a natural blonde! Even with blonde hair you can still see the dark roots

gloria said:
she is naturally blonde, but looks better as a brunette.

BRUNETTE ALL DA WAY cuz well im brunette nd i think it suits her better because of her superior bone structure and since its her natural color it suits her better and also when shes blonde she just looks like shes staring off into space not just in this pic but in ALL of them so brunette is my choice

i think she looks like she is staring off into space nd she is naturally a dusty chocolate brown like my friend's hair color so i think she looks kinda like off when she is blonde but its only my opinion nd here in Texas brunettes are considered the superior hair color because there arent that many because of the sun here and we are usually boy magnets AND walking dictionaries or at least in my case but idk bout the rest of the world cuz i live in Houston and also she ma have green eyes but so do i and my dad does too and my mom has blue eyes but we are persians and we are all dark haired

Madeleine Cullen said:

She is so gorgeous in this!!! 

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

I love all her hairstyles except when she had the Joan Jett mullet, she looked kinda like a druggy with it xD lmao. But the blond pic u have doesnt do her justice honestly.

She looks more tanned and young as a blonde.

She's naturally a dark golden blonde, and she looks nice as a blonde AND brunette AND black hair like she has right now for the Snow White movie AND also she looks amazing as a red head and strawberry blonde.

Black hair ^

strawberry blonde Kristen

red head Kristen ^ '

So ya, she looks like she has different personalities in each hair color... who knows maybe she'll dye her hair blue or green next time xD lol
TheBeastlyWriter247 said:

i think she looks like she is staring off into space nd she is naturally a dusty chocolate brown like my friend's hair color so i think she looks kinda like off when she is blonde but its only my opinion nd here in Texas brunettes are considered the superior hair color because there arent that many because of the sun here and we are usually boy magnets AND walking dictionaries or at least in my case but idk bout the rest of the world cuz i live in Houston and also she ma have green eyes but so do i and my dad does too and my mom has blue eyes but we are persians and we are all dark haired

Madeleine Cullen said:

She is so gorgeous in this!!! 

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

I love all her hairstyles except when she had the Joan Jett mullet, she looked kinda like a druggy with it xD lmao. But the blond pic u have doesnt do her justice honestly.

She looks more tanned and young as a blonde.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...