I am mad that Kisten stewart cheated on him but i was also anticipating it as well. Comment below on your thoughts on this turn out in their relationship

Views: 410

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

KS betrayed RP with producer SWATH!!
It's sad!!!!

Yeah, it will be good when he's able to get past this...he's had such a HORRIBLE shock.  She pulled the rug right from under his feet! 

I'm glad you can separate the actors from the characters they portray.  I don't think all Twilight fans can do that.    I know I can't.... Of course, rationally speaking, I'm very well aware that they're not Edward and Bella.  Emotionally, though, it's a different story...and anyway, it was just so wonderful that life seemed to be imitating fiction...

So I definitely won't be seeing BD 2 in November. I know I will at some time in the future.  But it's gonna be a while.  Of course, I still love the books, as well as the movies I've seen so far.  But I'm going to have to wait some time before I can watch the last movie.  I wonder whether other Twihards will do the same.  This scandal will surely have some effect on the movie's promotion and premiere. 

As for Rob not attending the premiere, I don't blame him, either.  It would be sheer toruture for him.  By the way, I read an article online today which reported that all of the Twilight stars support Rob.  So KStew has very few friends (if any!) right now!!  

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

My opinion in a sense is that I hope Rob can forgive her in the near or very VERY distant future, showing that he wants to get past this even though there isnt even a slim chance they will get back together. I for one am seeing the movie because they arent Bella and Edward and i want to c Bella and Edward's story have a happy ending, it doesn't change my love for the books and it shouldnt because they arent the characters no matter how good they portray them. So ya, i heard Rob isnt going to the BD2 premiere though, can't say I blame him
Rob has to go to the bd2 premiere cos its on his contract, even know he doesn't want to but he has to. Js
The only reason Kirsten told rob is cos of those pics. She wasn't going to tell him but she needed to before the pics came out. Both kirsten n rob have left there home n is fighting for custidy for their dog. Rob hasn't said any thing to the public yet but Kirsten n dude she cheated with have made a public apology. I hate her. Can't believe she would do it to him. Still love the books n films tho. Team rob <3

Well i think Kristen Stewart made a mistake by hurting Robert like that. i understand why he left and i honestly dont want them to get back together after what she did. I just want to see how the Breaking Dawn situation will work but their acting is separated from their real feelings for each other. I was actually smiling when i found out she cheated on him because i didnt want them to be together in the first place. thanks for commenting. byeee

I doubt that "PUBLIC apology" was actually Kristen Stewart, I mean since WHEN has Kris been public about her personal life, ESPECIALLY through a magazine. It took her almost three freaking years just to say the mere word "boyfriend", so I'm pretty sure she hasn't apologized publicly, I think personally to Rob yes. She's said it personally that half of what magazines say that she said arent true at all, so y should we think she's gonna apologize now no matter what she did?!?! I dont believe it, i doubt it, considering the fact that she doesnt give a s*** what paparrazzi say about her, and that she once compared paparrazzi to "rapists".
I for one am mad that she did let this happen, even if it was a mistake. I respect her acting chops and the fact that she doesnt let Hollywood change her into a "cookie cutter actress", but what she did was wrong, and hope she knows that and regrets it with all her heart..
K bye:p

Don't you think that it's just some PR for not successful SWATH?

Maybe they just hope that it will halp to sell more SWATH DVD's?

Maybe even RP and KS love wath just a fairytale for us, naive fans?!

Sorry for my english, I'm one of Twifans from Ukraine, but even for me this situation is so awful.

And it's so awful to think that I believed in lie...

I doubt that "PUBLIC apology" was actually Kristen Stewart, I mean since WHEN has Kris been public about her personal life, ESPECIALLY through a magazine. It took her almost three freaking years just to say the mere word "boyfriend", so I'm pretty sure she hasn't apologized publicly, I think personally to Rob yes. She's said it personally that half of what magazines say that she said arent true at all, so y should we think she's gonna apologize now no matter what she did?!?! I dont believe it, i doubt it, considering the fact that she doesnt give a s*** what paparrazzi say about her, and that she once compared paparrazzi to "rapists".
I for one am mad that she did let this happen, even if it was a mistake. I respect her acting chops and the fact that she doesnt let Hollywood change her into a "cookie cutter actress", but what she did was wrong, and hope she knows that and regrets it with all her heart..
K bye:p

I'm very sad to heard this news but i can only wish them well.

At the same time, i'm very angry and worry.
I don't understand why at this time. This year is the final year for Twilight movie, Twilight is so perfact so why ruin it.. I'm totally worry about the movie. Cos this year there are so many big and good movie, can Twilight once again win all those movie?

Let's pray hard.

I have heard about Kristen Steward affairs and i've voted at http://tinyurl.com/8d9kdxz and i think she was GUILTY! do u agree with me? but the majorities voters voted she was NOT GUILTY , please vote if REAL Twilight fans!

TEAM EDWARD UNITE!

there is no point for us to believe if she is guilty or not. we are not her other half. so long as they are happy and the moive do well.. but i really hope both of them will be tgt..

I actually agree with u..
Like, Kristen would never ever apologize in public!!
She has been more open in 24 hours about here private life then she has here h*** life!
I think she's been paid or something, idk... but threre is some muffins here. 

K so the pics r real, saw them ALL and yes they r very real.. But i dont believe Kristen would apologize publicly, ESPECIALLY through a magazine.. First of all since when is she so public about her private life hmm?!? Ok so ya maybe she did cheat but i doubt she would apologize in public...
And if she did cheat, who cares?!? Its not like the sky is gonna crumble.. Shes human and shes allowed to make mistakes, we all do.. I just hope that Rob is noble enough to get past this and forgive her someday, even if they dont get back together.. I for one think they dont have to answer anything though, they dont have to deny or accept it... Its their life, and their privacy, and we as fans should respect it and support them in their time of need...
@Vina Kiong if ur a REAL twilight fan u wouldnt first of all choose a side just cuz of that. And second just because u think she's guilty doesnt mean that u have to divide the Twilight world.
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! these actors r NOT and I mean NOT the characters they portray. I mean for crying out loud THEYRE ACTORS!!!!! and their private life has NOTHING, NADA, to do with the books and movies.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...