I go on these rags and I can't believe what I read all these kristen, Kstew,and last but not least Robsten comments of pure hatred! They put her down for everything she does. I don't feel like shes going to ruin Robs career he's a big boy whoc can take care of his self. I love them together (please don't attack me for saying this). I'm also a big Robsten fan but been called many names for admitting that. I try to post my feelings but your attacked by these haters cussed at and called names like stulesbians. I just think its pathetic I'm just trying to state my feelings just like them. Ifeel everyone has a choice no one is forcing them to go see her movies. How do you feel more lovers/hater???? I LOVE YOU ROBSTEN=KRISTEN STEWART=KSTEW=RPATZZ-ROBERT PATTINSON!!!

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Screw those who hate.. I am a firm believer of.. THOSE who HATE .. do it out PURE jealously, because they want whatever those they hate on have. Case in point.. Kristen Stewart.. beautiful, talented, famous, & dating the MOST AMAZING MAN IN THE WORLD. I love Kristen because she isn't a fake by product of a HOLLYWOOD ENDUCED WORLD. She has a voice & speaks up. LOVE HER & I LOVE HER MORE CUZ SHE IS W/ROB!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...