News has just broke out that Kristen Stewart is pregnant with Rob's baby. Do you think it's true. Leave me a comment and tell us what you think.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats SoOoOoOO False...
I don't believe it
It just gossip...
I dont think that this is true you know what the paper's are like!!
ITS SOOOOO FAKE!!! BS!
i agree with you time will tell...

CassieP~ said:
we'll find out sooner or later. no use trying to guess true or false cause we're never gonna know who's telling the truth and who's lying to sell magazines........ only time will tell.
I DONT THINK IGHTS TRUE AND IF SHE IS IGHT CANT BE WIT ROBERTS IGHTS PROBABLY WITH MICHAEL BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN DATING 4 OVER WAT 6 MONTHS AND MAGAZINES R SAYIN DHAT SHE BROKE UP 4 HER BOYFRIEND 4 ROBERT N DHAT NIKKI HAS BEEN HAGING AROUND WIT HER EX BUT N DEN THEY WERE SAYIN DHAT HIS FAMILY IS SAYIN DHEY DONT APPROVE OF HER DHAT HE COULD DO BETTER N DHAT IF HE DATES HER HES GONNA BE EVEN MORE STALKED BY PEOPLE BUT NOW THERE SAYIN KRISTEN NEEDS TO MAKE UP HER MIND N PICK CAUSE SHES GHETIN HATE MAIL FROM HER FRIENDS N DHAT THERE SAYIN SHES HURTIN ROB IF THIS IS SO DEN HOW COULD SHE BE PREG-O WIT ROB N IF SHES PREGNANT WIT MICHAEL DEN SHES REALLY GONNA HURT ROB IM REALLY CONFUSED RIGHT NOW THIS IS ALOT OF DRAMA IGHTS PROBABLY A RUMOR U CANT BELIVE EVERYTHIN U READ IN MAGAZINES CAUSE SUM TIMES THERE RUMORS N DA ONLY WAY WE WILL NO 4 SURE IS IF IGHTS ON DA CELEB NEWS OR THE E! TONIGHT CHANNEL
I don't think it was her because the person in the photo had fat on her belly. KS is extremely lean, and if she had a "bump," it would be a taut, smooth bump.

BTW, apparently KS is not happy about the rumors. Check out the blogs.

Mrs.Jasper Hale said:
no, the picture of her with a "baby bump" is bcuz she was wearing skin tight pants and was probably bloated!
i think its another rumor !!!!
I don't think it's true. Kirsten has a boyfriend.
Kirsten pregnant with Rob's baby, it sounds crazy.
i think is totally false and untrue... kristen has micheal don't think she would cheat...
i really dont think its true and reports say dat kristen has denied that shes pregnant wif robs baby on da set of her latest film...i pretty sure its just a rumour 4 da tabloids
I don't think it is true, I think it just rumor...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...