Ok. I didnt like Kristens acting in twilight. I dont think she captured the true Bella. Even though her acting skills improved in New Moon I still dont think that it was great. If I could pick one actor that did an awesome job on this film I would say Taylor. He was fantastic! Keep trying Kristen. No offense.........

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kristen amazing she always captured bella she especially did in new moon when she was sitting in the chair and her nightmares how is that bad acting that's just ignorant to a amazing actress

No offence just kristen my idol and I'm very passionate about her !!!

Kristen stole the show!!

Taylor has grown so much as an actor and robs just incredible!!!!!!
I never thought much about kristen did know who she was, and because she was bella, with my edward, I didn't care for her. In new moon, even just in the trailers I felt her pain, her screams chill me to the bone and breaks me every time. I also think taylor earned his part, his acting...... wow.... for him being so "sunny" he was able to take the roll to a very dark place. And ofcourse robert is perfect as always.
I think Bella is the hardest role to play. Every girl has her own image of Bella because it's an 'I' book.
I was reading the books like I was Bella. Bella looked like me (of course I made myself look better in my head). And if she was described a little bit different I would change that in my head to fit my image. And I'm sure i'm not the only one on that.
So, when I first saw Twilight I was dissapointed too. Bella looked nothing like I had imagined cause Kristen didn't look like the image I had of Bella (a better version of me). And she annoyed the heck out of me.

Then I saw the movie so much that when I read the books again i no longer pictured me, but Kristen as Bella. I got used to her. And whenever I watch Twilight, I think Kristen is the perfect Bella.
She had the hardest role and she put herself in to it as she read the book and pictured herself as well. And I think she did an amazing job.

And she did improve so much in New Moon. I think Kristen is an amazing actress, I've been watching a lot of movies of her lately. And I think she's great, I wasn't a big fan before but I love her now.
And Rob, Rob is such a great actor.
I think he's the best of the Twilight saga, not because he's Edward or good-looking. (How to be is my fave movie of his) and he really became my favourite actor.
And I must say Taylor pleasantly surprised me with his acting, I'm not a Taylor fan but he has done an amazing job.

Oh and my fave new character + actor is Aro (Michael Sheen). Everyone thinks he's scary, I think he's so cool. He has done an amazing job. Yeah love him!!
The whole cast is amazing.
Kristen did an amazing job in New Moon- the range of emotions she had to portray in Bella was done perfectly.
I never thought much about kristen did know who she was, and because she was bella, with my edward, I didn't care for her. In new moon, even just in the trailers I felt her pain, her screams chill me to the bone and breaks me every time. I also think taylor earned his part, his acting...... wow.... for him being so "sunny" he was able to take the roll to a very dark place. And ofcourse robert is perfect as always.
She deff. was tons better, but I see you're point. I just like her as Bella though. I think she did an amazing job.
Taylor really did do an amazing job. I didn't see the movie until today, and everyone kept saying he did phenomanal. I was blown away, he did a tremendous job. I think I'm switching to Team Switzerland now :)...well maybe.
Thank you for all of your honest replys. Its great to see everyones point of view.

KEEP REPLYING!
Christina Shay
I think she is the perfect Bella. I liked her in both of the movies! I never thought twice about that. Taylor was great and Rob, oh Rob, he is just wonderful! I love the WHOLE cast!
i didn't like her in twilight,but in new moon she was way better
thanks 4 seeing my point.=)

IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx said:
She deff. was tons better, but I see you're point. I just like her as Bella though. I think she did an amazing job.
Taylor really did do an amazing job. I didn't see the movie until today, and everyone kept saying he did phenomanal. I was blown away, he did a tremendous job. I think I'm switching to Team Switzerland now :)...well maybe.
Taylor was fantastic....I thought Kristen did a great job....being devestated in the woods, and OMG, when she would scream in the nightmares.....I sounded so real!!! You could hear the heartbreak....
I think kristen did a FANTASTIC job,for one she really showed how depressed she was when edward left and like someone said before everytime i see the part when she screams i always get a chill down my spine and for an actor to have that effect on an audience, you know they are playing their part right. Also the part when she's confused with jacob she did really well too i think and of course the passion with edward which she has always had of course ;-). You can see how much she has grown as an actor and really captured the essence of bella this time and fell into her so naturally..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...