Ok. I didnt like Kristens acting in twilight. I dont think she captured the true Bella. Even though her acting skills improved in New Moon I still dont think that it was great. If I could pick one actor that did an awesome job on this film I would say Taylor. He was fantastic! Keep trying Kristen. No offense.........

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought Kristen did a good job and I agree New Moon was better but I can't imagine anyone else playing Bella.
Ha Ha.. I like how you ended your comment with No offense.. but remember this TwiFans.. you may offend a lot of people. Although I am not offended bcuz your dissing her acting skills not mine.. but I don't you could be more wrong.

She actually did really good at capturing how I pictured how Bella be. How Kristen really is.. uncomfortable and cutely awkward.. hating all the attention is EXACTLY how Bella is. So she didn't have to look to deep. Her portrayal of Bella's pain in New Moon.. OUTSTANDING.. it hurt me just to see her hurt.. LOVE YOU KSTEW!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...