ok so ive been hearing that vanessa hudgens is going to go out for the part of leah clearwater?!?!?!? i mean dont get me wrong i like vanessa and everything but i cannot see her a leah clearwater. can you!?
does anyone know if this is ligit? or does anyone know if theyve already cast someone else??? please i want to know!!!

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always thought it was vanessa, i hope it isnt thou i mean she's more of a showbiz actor she's only done music films (hsm, bandslam ect.)
Leah Clearwater is being played by Julia Jones........I have a print out of the whole cast of Eclipse
i dot think its her, but i used to. i kinda got used to the idea, but even now it still doesnt seem like something she was capeable of.
oh god, hudgens as leah clearwater? i thought this topic was over ^^
can you imagine a singing leah with highheels and zac efron jerk on her site ? thank god, the producer took julia jones
julia jones is playing leah clearwater
don''t mess with leah she is already taken! an she bites........lol
they already cast leah julie jones or something like that..and even if...no i love v but she would geeet it..mabye she could be like one of the younger ones..but no
maybe vanessa will b played as KIM..the girl whom Jared (Wolfpack) imprinted of. it make sense too. coz i think julia jones is really fit for LEAH CLEARWATER. vanessa seems too "girly" & "feminine' for LEAH.
at all she not big enough..shes too soft

Delica Cullen said:
i dot think its her, but i used to. i kinda got used to the idea, but even now it still doesnt seem like something she was capeable of.
haha..thats right, vanessa is too "girly" for LEAH compared with julia jones.

ClydesBonnie said:
oh god, hudgens as leah clearwater? i thought this topic was over ^^
can you imagine a singing leah with highheels and zac efron jerk on her site ? thank god, the producer took julia jones

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...