Why can't I get 'Let me Sign' off itunes??? why's it not on the soundtrack? I want it....... please!

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not on there? hmm... weird. I downloaded all the songs off the soundtrack PLUS songs not included which were like "Let me sign"... "15 step" ... and some song by OAR... I have the full collection... but I downloaded my stuff off of Utorrent and used a torrent finder off of isohunt.com

That's how I get my music.. illegal yes.. but hell I got my songs.. including "Let me sign"
I think Let Me Sign was only on the only edition soundtrack (CD versions that is). It is available off i-tunes but only as a bonus track and you have to buy the whole album ;-( It's a great song and I've listened to the full song on you-tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upZeVX1Wd0k
but it is a club version so it's not really clear.
I'd love to hear the studio version if there's one out there but I haven't come across it yet.
I have got the studio version. If someobe needs it. Give me your email an i will send you the song.
Thanks all. I bought the CD from the shops and not off itunes, damn it! Simone my email is thecooks.uk@btinternet.com I would love for you to email it to, need to add it to my collection. Thx everyone ...... love this website xxx

Simone Melissa Geier said:
I have got the studio version. If someobe needs it. Give me your email an i will send you the song.
Simone, thx a mil for the song, have just uploaded to my iphone and now i feel complete xx

I bought my soundtrack of i-tunes with the bonus tracks but "let me sign" wasn't on it.
if you want it, i can sent it via e-mail

Stephenie Ince said:
I bought my soundtrack of i-tunes with the bonus tracks but "let me sign" wasn't on it.
go to youtube find the song then go to http://listentoyoutube.com the audio of the video would be an MP3 cool huh? that's how i got mine
Should i mail it to you?

Jessica W said:
uugh! it sucks! i've tried to download 'let me sign' from itues, but it won't work with me either *sigh*
i got mine of lime wire..i cudnt believe it wasnt on da soundtrack though i was well gutted!!
I would love the studio version of Let me sign. My email is nnewsome@nhsonline.org
thanks Simone, for sending 'Let Me Sign' its aswesome. xxx

if you want it, i can sent it via e-mail

Stephenie Ince said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...