Have you seen Rob in the movie Little Ashes about Salvadore Dali?  What did you think?

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, it's I've already watched it and others like the bad mothers'handbook. the haunted airman, twilight(I&II) o'course, so in my opinion he did an excellent job, the movie wasn't easy for differents reasons......
anyways, he really,really needed to study salv. Dali's life( Big responsibility) and try to represent him as close as possible and to convice a person like me who has read the book that he really was Salv. D great!!!, !
Oh, and the sex-scenes wasn't easy too. but he did good.
Liliana Rabeca

How did you see the Bad Mother's Handbook? I was trying to order it online, but it was only available in Region 2 so it would not work on a DVD player in the U.S. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find it in Region 1 would you? It is missing from my Rob Pattinson acting collection...and of course, I gotta have it!!

I liked Rob in Little Ashes. It was difficult to see him as a gay man, but he was good at acting the part like he is in all of the movies I have seen him in. When he started to dress like a man of society with his hair slicked back instead of weirdo Salvador, I was like "squeal" -- he looked amazing like that! I am so looking forward to seeing him in Remember Me. Are you going to it when it premieres to see the Eclipse trailer too? I can't wait. Thanks for writing back! I liked your opinion!
I saw it! He did an amazing job! Except for one awkward scene. But the scene with him and Frederico in the water was just so sweet. I thought I wasn't sure going to be able to look at him the same after I saw it. But it was great! It seriously opens up his range of acting.
R, M Cullen,

I know what you mean about not thinking you could see him the same after watching it, but I like you, was amazed at his range of talent in acting. I bought the movie because I know I will want to see Rob in it again. Rob is so gorgeous, awesome, and sweet! We just love him, don't we?

R, M Cullen said:
I saw it! He did an amazing job! Except for one awkward scene. But the scene with him and Frederico in the water was just so sweet. I thought I wasn't sure going to be able to look at him the same after I saw it. But it was great! It seriously opens up his range of acting.
Oh we definitely love him. He's got a great talent, and I'm glad he's going out of the Twi-range. It gives people a view of more himself, rather than the amazing Edward Cullen.

Miss Robsessed said:
R, M Cullen,

I know what you mean about not thinking you could see him the same after watching it, but I like you, was amazed at his range of talent in acting. I bought the movie because I know I will want to see Rob in it again. Rob is so gorgeous, awesome, and sweet! We just love him, don't we?

R, M Cullen said:
I saw it! He did an amazing job! Except for one awkward scene. But the scene with him and Frederico in the water was just so sweet. I thought I wasn't sure going to be able to look at him the same after I saw it. But it was great! It seriously opens up his range of acting.
Yes I've watched Little Ashes. I think Rob did a great job as Dali. I watched it (and Bad mother's handbook & The Haunted airman) because I wanted to see him in different kind of roles too.
He is so talented it gives me goose bumps! I just love the drama roles he plays! Did you see Rob on Oprah? He is such a doll face!!!! <3 <3 <3

R, M Cullen said:
Oh we definitely love him. He's got a great talent, and I'm glad he's going out of the Twi-range. It gives people a view of more himself, rather than the amazing Edward Cullen.

Miss Robsessed said:
R, M Cullen,

I know what you mean about not thinking you could see him the same after watching it, but I like you, was amazed at his range of talent in acting. I bought the movie because I know I will want to see Rob in it again. Rob is so gorgeous, awesome, and sweet! We just love him, don't we?

R, M Cullen said:
I saw it! He did an amazing job! Except for one awkward scene. But the scene with him and Frederico in the water was just so sweet. I thought I wasn't sure going to be able to look at him the same after I saw it. But it was great! It seriously opens up his range of acting.
Can you please tell me how to see him in Bad Mother's Handbook? I cannot find it here in the U.S. It seems like you can only order it from Region 2 which is for the U.K. DVD players.

Midnight Sun said:
Yes I've watched Little Ashes. I think Rob did a great job as Dali. I watched it (and Bad mother's handbook & The Haunted airman) because I wanted to see him in different kind of roles too.
Hi i just want to tell you that "Bad Mother's Handbook commes to Dvd in the US on August 24 finally

Miss Robsessed said:
Liliana Rabeca

How did you see the Bad Mother's Handbook? I was trying to order it online, but it was only available in Region 2 so it would not work on a DVD player in the U.S. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find it in Region 1 would you? It is missing from my Rob Pattinson acting collection...and of course, I gotta have it!!

I liked Rob in Little Ashes. It was difficult to see him as a gay man, but he was good at acting the part like he is in all of the movies I have seen him in. When he started to dress like a man of society with his hair slicked back instead of weirdo Salvador, I was like "squeal" -- he looked amazing like that! I am so looking forward to seeing him in Remember Me. Are you going to it when it premieres to see the Eclipse trailer too? I can't wait. Thanks for writing back! I liked your opinion!
To em he looks good in the movie, in any movie actualy..thoug the movie itsselfe..not such a fan..because of the kiis..
Well I actually watched it on youtube.. don't know if it's there anymore..

Miss Robsessed said:
Can you please tell me how to see him in Bad Mother's Handbook? I cannot find it here in the U.S. It seems like you can only order it from Region 2 which is for the U.K. DVD players.

Midnight Sun said:
Yes I've watched Little Ashes. I think Rob did a great job as Dali. I watched it (and Bad mother's handbook & The Haunted airman) because I wanted to see him in different kind of roles too.
yes i have seen it and i think he did a great job because it takes a lot of courage to play a certain role in certain movies (like this one) and i think that you really have to step out of your comfort zone to do that but i think he did an amazing job! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...