I live in the "high country" of North Carolina and don't have any Twifriends to see movies with and have parties with, etc.  Anyone out there?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What part? I am only about 30min. from NC
Hi Sandra,

I am in the Linville, NC area. Where are you?

Sandra Crumbley said:
What part? I am only about 30min. from NC
I'm in the foothills of the Smokys. About an hour from Asheville.
I'm guessing you'd be about 2 hours from me. Perhaps we could meet in Asheville sometime and watch Eclipse!!!

Sandra Crumbley said:
That would be great!!!!!

Liz said:
I'm guessing you'd be about 2 hours from me. Perhaps we could meet in Asheville sometime and watch Eclipse!!!

Sandra Crumbley said:
Yea, I only have one Twifriend and she has a husband and 2 boys so she doesn't have a lot of time for doing Twilight stuff. How many times have you seen Eclipse? I've seen it 3 times and can't wait to see it again.

Sandra Crumbley said:
That would be great!!!!!

Liz said:

Sandra Crumbley said:
I have only seen it once because my Mother passed away and now I think I have a touch of pneumonia. Trying to work but can't breath it's so hard.

Liz said:
Yea, I only have one Twifriend and she has a husband and 2 boys so she doesn't have a lot of time for doing Twilight stuff. How many times have you seen Eclipse? I've seen it 3 times and can't wait to see it again.

Sandra Crumbley said:
That would be great!!!!!

Liz said:

Sandra Crumbley said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...